Blake Lively

The Hacker Strikes Back

6/3/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blake Lively's people say those nude pics are definitely NOT her -- even though the hacker says otherwise. So, the one fact we're sure of is ... 'NOT Blake Lively' is smoking hot ... whoever she is. 060211_TV_blake_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Let's ask Leo!

Tony Johnson

I'm SORRY! BUT WHO IS BLAKE LIVELY!

Charles

i would hit that all day long like a bad foster child. that **** is hotter than charcoal on dead hookers nipples. muah tmz, u whores.

Phreaky

It's her, her publicity team screwed up by denying it at first. They should have admitted it was a hacker and said the pictures were stolen, at least then some people would have been sympathetic. But this lying crap impresses no one.
Also, her body is not hot, sorry TMZ. She has that type of body that is common in Hollywood with young stars - thin because they don't eat (or throw up) there is absolutely no muscle tone whatsoever. This is where skinnyfat comes from. You can be thin and flabby. Check the picture where you can see her full rear view in the mirror and her arms are down - flabby.

Gene Foreman

Of course it's her I've seen the whole set. I'm really sure some random dude is going to spend all his time photoshopping. It's her. All celeb rebs do this. Deny Deny Deny. Just own up to it! They're great pics!

Bag

Its amazing isn't that. That Martha buys all her stuff online from auction places. Do you think Martha is real? XOXO Gossip Troll.

MartyMcFly

It's her. I've seen them and yeah.. she's super HOT.
If it wasn't her, why would her lawyers be telling websites to remove the pictures? If it flat out wasn't her, why would she care?

Sasha

What goes around comes around. what an idiot! I'm sure she is ready to do just about anything to be seen. What a lack of judgment.

And what a downgrade for DiCaprio! Getting older is certainly not getting better in his case.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

to "BAG" - I forgot my computer was still on & hit the open button by mistake and lmao when I read your post!

Her, Kai, who by the way took your line. They interject stuff from real posters into their crap. Also eshaa83. There are more and I am sooo tired of reading their S---! Their Membership profiles are fake and they come on new everyday. Apparently, people are starting to call TMZ or send emails to tell Harvey or his group to prohibit this crap. I think that's a good idea! Maybe we should check w/Martha first?
Thanks for the much needed laugh!!! :)

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

OMG! I just got duped! Gossip Troll is a member and hopefully it was Gossip Troll who did that post as sarcasm, which I love, but if not.....god, I fell for that S---!

Ruth

Of course the pics are of Blake but her new boyfriend and the Studios will make sure that this goes away asap (unless the hacker/ex-boyfriend has something more interesting to post).

Sloane

DENY DENY DENY
that's their only tactic apparently

and strangely...
most of us don't care either way!!

Truth

WHY DENY THIS SHIET, SRUSLY?? WHAT'S HER POINT?? WOULDNT IT BE BETTER TO FESS UP... THEN SHE GET MORE OFFERS FROM PLAYBOY AND PENTHOUSE AND MAKE MORE $$$. WHAT A RETARD. AT LEAST MAKE SOME DOUGH OFF THIS. KIM KARDASHIAN DID. SHE'S STILL A SLUT BUT AT LEAST SHE'S A RICH SLUT.

Scott

This lady is obviously seeking attention, hence , she is an ignorant person. She takes the good/vs the bad and decides that she'll eny it and then later say its ok, its her.. LAME. I"m getting tired of this............\

BitOfADoubter

Y'know, I'm still not 100% convinced. The only shots where it's clearly her are shots that contain no nudity. Anything with actual nudity either has the face out of shot, obscured by the phone or heavily blurred. That one very blurry shot where the face is only semi-obscured by the phone just doesn't look like her to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone did steal photos from Blake Lively's phone, but all they got were non-nude images. They then mixed in those nude images using a blond girl that looks similar but kept the face cleverly obscured to avoid anyone being able to clearly tell. I don't think any of it is photoshopped, they just used a look-alike (who doesn't look much like her in that one clear-ish shot).

If the hacker has a clear image of her face not blurred or obscured by the phone that also contains nudity I would be more willing to believe.

Another thing that makes me doubt these are real is that normally these images are taken down very quickly when they're real due to legal threats, but these images have been posted all over the net. So either this is a publicity scam for attention or they aren't her and can't be legally removed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments