Rep. Weiner Used Congressional Gym As Backdrop

6/13/2011 2:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rep. Anthony Weiner took numerous photos of himself -- clothed and partially nude -- at the House Members Gym and sent them to at least one woman ... raising questions about whether he used Congressional resources in his online exploits.

0611_weiner_launch_ex_2
TMZ obtained the pics Weiner took of himself using his Blackberry and a mirror. Congressional sources have confirmed with TMZ ... the backdrop is indeed the House Members Gym in the basement of the Rayburn House Office Building.

The pics were taken on both the gym floor and in the locker room.

TMZ has confirmed the pics were sent online to at least one woman.

The question that's dogged Weiner since his news conference/mea culpa is -- did he use Congressional resources during his cyber affairs?

So we gotta ask ...

Summer's Beachin' Body Competition -- Vote!

Check out some beachin' celebrity doppelgangers --  and vote for which star you think owns the look!

0610_summer_celeb_election_launch

Dallas Mavs -- Partying Where Bron's Mom Was Busted

The Dallas Mavericks continued to stick it to the Miami Heat last night even AFTER they won the NBA Championship... partying at the same place LeBron's mom got arrested back in April.

0613_dallas_mavericks_gallery_startraks
NBA Finals MVP Dirk Nowitzki, owner Mark Cuban, several other Mavs, and a few celebs like Lil Wayne and Trey Songz ... celebrated at LIV nightclub in the swanky Fountainbleu Hotel -- where just two months ago, Gloria James was arrested for slapping a valet.

To the victors, go the spoils.

Celebrity Scramble!

Step right up -- and see if you can you guess whose famous face is behind this celebrity scramblin'?

0610_scramble_launch

Spencer Pratt -- Take My Ride, Please!

Everyone's favorite loveable d-bag Spencer Pratt is getting rid of one of his biggest assets -- and it isn't his buxom wife Heidi Montag ... it's his tricked out monster truck.

0610_spencer_pratt_truck_launch_EX_v2
Pratt's 1990 Chevrolet C/K Pickup 2500 truck is currently on sale on eBay for $5K and has 177,000 miles on it.

While Mr. Montag recently spent $11K to rebuild the engine, he says he's selling it "because it gets too much attention driving a monster truck around L.A."

Without his truck and "The HIlls" off the air, Spencer should have no problem going unnoticed.

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

At first glance these photos may look identical... but don't be fooled  -- 'cause there are some super sneaky differences just waiting for you to spot!

0610_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photographs!**

Stars Gone Goth -- June Gloom

It can get really dark and murky in Hollywood during June Gloom ... and when celebs channel their inner goth teen by slathering on raccoon eyes and porcelain pancake spackle on their faces.

0603_june_gloom_launch
From Paris Hilton and Taylor Momsen to Angelina Jolie and Miley Cyrus, check out these stars who've gone from nine inch heels to Nine Inch Nails.

Marthana

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online
auctions.

Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals
that they can get from online auction sites.

The site that has the best deals is hTtp://bit.ly/savedbig

and I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is all legit.

How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of
goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know.

I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48.

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Marthana

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online
auctions.

Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals
that they can get from online auction sites.

The site that has the best deals is hTtp://tinyurl.com/savingnow

How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of
goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know.

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

mesaman

Marthana, go shopping and leave us alone. As for the creatures from the Gothic graveyard, I have employment opportunities for you; cleaning the milking stalls, shoveling manure from in front of the manger, scrubbing down the chicken coops, or standing in the cornfield scaring crows away.

TinaS

I am a single mom and wanted nothing more than to get my kids out of day care. I kept looking for a way out until a friend of mine told me that she found a way a to make a great income from home . She told me that she found out about it at this website ( HTtp://tinyurl.com/OnlineBizSystem ) I was very skeptical but I figured that I had nothing to lose by checking it out. I ended up getting a great work-at-home situation and I not only make good money now but I get to spend most of my day doing what I love… being a mommy!!!

magicbox

Shame on you Anthony Weiner. As a constituent of your congressional district, I feel humiliated and feel cheated. We did not elect you to show your penis around the web. You should have the decency to return part of your congressional salary. Please have some shame and resign immediately.

non ya business

He is a pig!!!

team weiner...lol!

Poor weiner....

JulP

He took pictures of his upper torso in the gym. Big WOW. Who knows why. What did he do with those pictures? He posted them. Another big WOW. It was of his chest. I suppose all men who show off their muscles should be deemed perverts. The previous post states he was showing his penis on the web. Was he? Where? He took pictures of his underwear (yuck) and sent that to another consenting adult.Should he lose his job over that? Perhaps the biggest problem is his lies about it. This should not be all over the news. It is between his family and him. His fate should be decided by his voters, not a bunch of hypocritical puritans, political hypocrits, or the tabloids.

LLu

Weiner I say it's time for you to Throw in the Towel, give it up! RESIGN!!!!

Fudd

No, he also took pictures of the weiner, dont limit your judgement to the small amount of info seen here.

Stuart

It's not the size of the congressman's district, (you can fill in the rest)

By the way, Monica told me that as you climb the government ladder, they get bigger.

sheila

MEN OF POWER!!!! There is always someone looking to set you up!!!! It is just a matter of time before you do something stupid! Do you really think all these women are now interested in you? Just do your job!

Tina

I Think graphic materials is super easy to process and distribute that people make mistakes. Sometimes the material gets into the wrong hands,And thats where the trouble begins. In todays world most people are ready to judge harshly, point a finger and reduce you to nothing to make themselves feel powerful. Its sad that America will discrace their goverment leaders including our President,and only look at the bad done.
Too many cooks (opinions) spoil the soup (American polictics)
Tis is a personal matter NOT the publics business! does Wiener know what you do with your Hot dog or bun? Give him a break no one is God but God!

Denise

Seriously lighten up!.....those of who are calling for Wiener to resign.....I'm willing to bet the political arena could balance the budget with the proceeds of record sales of a semi-load of ..... Weiner "steamy gym locker calendars"......

PLB

I know that Weiner is wrong for what he has done or still doing, but what is the different between him and Clinton...I guess the American people pay for their enjoyments...No matter WHAT……

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments