Arnold's Mistress: Maria and I Cried Together

6/14/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred Baena, has finally broken her silence about the scandal -- claiming she and Maria Shriver cried together after Arnold's wife learned about her love child.

0614_hello_magazine_cover_mildred_child_3
In an interview with Hello! Magazine, Baena finally reveals the name of the 13-year-old love-child -- Joseph -- and says when he found out Arnold was his father, his reaction was, "Cool!"

During the interview, Mildred says Maria sensed "something was up" after hearing "whispers" in the household about Joseph's resemblance to Arnold.

Mildred explained, "[Maria] would say things like, 'I’m here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up. I have so much love and respect for Maria."

Mildred says Maria finally asked her "point blank" -- and Mildred was so emotional, she fell down on her knees in front of her.

“She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two.”

And despite reports that Joseph had only recently found out that Arnold was his father, Mildred says it isn't true -- Joseph has known for the last year ... and has carried the secret ever since.

Mildred says Joseph is now looking forward to building a relationship with his biological father.

tmz-top-comments-banner

Gatanegra Gatanegra

If that's love and respect for another human being, no thanks!

Paloma Paloma

I have so much love and respect for Maria.- ummm no not really cause you had an affair with her husband. I dont know who thought her respect but damn she has a twisted concept of the word.

Areawoman Areawoman

Everyone can sit in judgment but the truth is, there is a little bit of Mildred Baena/Maria/Arnold in all of us. WHO ARE WE to sit in judgment of the mistakes of others ... unless of course we are Saints. All saints stand up! There. I thought not.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jj

...yeah, this doesn't jive with the story about Maria wanting to blow the lid off Arnold's pop stand and reveal everything via a press conference.

PurpleRaptor

Ironic that while Arnold says "GET DOWN!", Maria says "GET UP!"

St James III

This is like a bad soap opera or something. Wow

Gatanegra

If that's love and respect for another human being, no thanks!

me

Mildred explained, "......,I have so much love and respect for Maria."
__________________________________________________________________

uh, thanks for the love?

Caligirl

TMZ, you blew it. WHEN did Maria and Mildred have this conversation? Years ago or recently?

When telling a story, tell the story.

Jeanne

The price (to break her silence) was finally right, I suppose.

JoeFrancis

See TMZ, wait for the facts before you blast people.

CCC

Yeah, right. If you had so much love and respect for Maria, you wouldn't have been banging her husband, you nasty tramp. And of course he thinks havong Arnold as a father is cool. That's money in the bank for the rest of his life. Maybe one day he'll see his mom as the homewrecking whore she is and cut her off. None of this is his fault so he has nothing to be ashamed of except for the fact that his mom is a WHORE!!!

erkg

oh please - thanks for helping my diet - just threw up my lunch.

moonshake

she had so much love and respect for Maria she had sex with her husband? give me a break.

artie help

they cried over the current state of this amazing country of ours, lets get it back on track

Ferrarigirl

This makes me have new respect for Maria, that she didn't go crazy on the mistress. She has a lot of strength, and will do very well with getting past all of this.

Mildred on the other hand...not worth my comment.

mannequin

Like everybody else, the love and respect thing just floored me.

Michael7307

What a load she pursued arnold, wanted to be maria and now she is the victim! Come on, I mean Arnold is no saint but this is just stupid, next she will sue him for sexual harrassment. Take responsiblity for your actions people.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments