Michael Jackson Fans Gather Outside Neverland

6/25/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hundreds of Michael Jackson fans made the pilgrimage to Neverland Ranch today to commemorate the anniversary of his death -- even though there was no actual event planned.

0625_neverland_tmz_ex
We're told some fans camped outside the gates of Neverland on Figueroa Mountain Road last night. The fans show up in waves throughout the day -- gathering for a bit, bringing flowers, holding signs, singing songs ... then they eventually leave.

MJ passed away two years ago today.

Glenda in Texas

Wish I could be there. Love you, my sweet Angel.

Linda

RIP MJ NO MORE PAIN, NO MORE SORROW, NO MORE MEDIA .NO MORE HATERS TO DEAL WITH.

anni

Linda, what pain? He was in GREAT shape! Thats what his sicko fans say. He caused his own pain. Innocent people do not give people millions to 'go away' because they don't want to 'deal' with being extorted. bah haha I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

Stiletto

My god...they are all white! What happened...did the homies Caddy's and Monte Carlo's not start?

MJAlways

These haters need a hobby!

Rest in Peace Mike, don't let these scanty low-lives disturb ya ;)

Stephanie

Anni you are a low life human being. Plus your full of sh****t. Go straight to hell you f***ckin loserrrrrrrr. DUECES

asstird

this just in a large group of michael jacksons most dedicated
fans gathered outside the neverland ranch and were raped.

mj fan forever

LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH SWEET SWEET SWEET ANGEL AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN!! IT'S SO PAINFUL TODAY MORE THAN OTHER DAYS!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED AND MISSED BY BILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD!!!

Leandra

Hey, I love MJ "Will you be there" I grew up on first song I ever heard. i love living in Socal born and raised there are awesome tributes going on for him. especially in Hollywood.
I lost my nana on june.25th or too :/ R.I.P

FrankO

Anyone who believes the pedo stuff is playing into the hand of the media. You are so easily swayed and pathetic. Can you not see how some people would want to take him out so they could shove acts like brittany spears down your throats? It's all money. Did you notice that the allegations came the week before an album was to be released? anni was there....they saw it all.

imat

"anni" u need seriuous help, he's dead already!!

Baz

I count 12 people.

bailey

"like omg, michael jackson died. like im so sad. boohoo im gonna like kill myself because michael jackson is dead." hahaha god, i swear i hate michael jackson fans. their stupid as hell.crying because he's dead. why the hell would you cry over someone who you didn't even personally know? lol it's pretty pathetic. move on with your lives. i really didn't give a **** when MJ died. although it was pretty funny watching all the big babies cry over this worthless piece of human being. michael jackson was nothing but a pervert. lol

Mark

Soooo, the family is only NOW trying to say that MJ was murdered?!! What a joke! The man killed himself. Dr. Murray was only doing what he was paid to do - and that's the only thing he's guilty of. MJ was a child molester, drug addict, washed up pop star. So sad. The worms have by now gone on to the next crypt.

ericka chavarria

meuviera gustado estar ahi,pero estas en mi corazon siempre te amare michael...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments