Michael Jackson's Death -- Two Years Later

6/25/2011 12:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DADDY

I cant believe it's been 2 years. RIP

cami

I lit a candel for Michael! It is a very sad day! He will live forever in our hearts!

ENTERT8NER

Love you forever MJ. "Gone (way) Too Soon".

TDCAU

I'll be there, I love you Michael (beLIEve)

another one

I am glad i lived the same time as you, as there will never be another star like you Micheal..
To your children hold your head up high.
I didnt ever see you perform live..my regret forever..

Melana

Hello from Greece!

I voted that dr Murray is innocent only because I am a beLIEver. Thank you.

Marty

We all know MJ's death was a larger conspiracy, but that doesn't change the fact that the ACT was carried out by Murray. Involuntary Manslaughter is the minimum of what he should get.

Carrie

I miss you so much. Wherever you are you'll be always in my heart. I'll be there and I did as Milana. L.O.V.E. BeLIEver

LucyLikeMJ

I beLIEve in MICHAEL, I do... I do! Army of L.O.V.E 4ever
Love u so much Michael. see u ...
Kisses and Hugs your Lucy

Madeleine

Rest in Peace MJJ! you did a lot for us and i always love you.
Thanks for everything: you are blessed, the best , the King, a good father and INNOCENT!

Alex

from Italy, forever in our hearts, RIP angel

sev

2yrs to the day my angel and it feels like yesterday the world was told the worst newz ever.that you have left us cuz sum one felt it was time for you to go.there has never been a day since then that i do not wish you was here with us with yr babez.i miss you so much and love you with all my heart.but now it is time for you to rest my angle may you R.I.P =0(

moppel

I love you Michael.....forever in my heart,you are the best Father,Singer and Dancer.....Heal the World Michael.......Wherever you are also,I love you so much........ever,ever and ever....Kisses from Germany my Angel

myra morris

Its hard to beleive that it has been two years already that you our ANGEL have left us. You are sadley missed but neverforgotten I hope that you are looking down to see all of the LOVE that is still pouring out for you that you deserve. I just hope that you get the JUSTICE that you deserve and they confict the ones that our responsible that took you away from your children, mother , family and the fans. May you RIP our ANGEL and remember you are always LOVE LOTS OF LOVE

Jacqueline

Miss You Michael You Are Always In My Heart You Are Not Alone!!!!I Always Knew He Was Innocent The Truth Always Comes Out Sooner Or Later R.I.P

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments