Amy's Ex-Boyfriend Seen at Her Apartment

7/23/2011 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse's on-again/off-again boyfriend Reg Traviss was spotted among the despondent fans outside Amy's apartment in London.

0723_reg_traviss_ap

LeeLoo

That poor man. The look in his eyes says it all. He's trying to figure out if there was anything more he could have done to save her.

Sienna Sacha

I bet Casey Anthony did it. . .after she shot all those people in Norway. ....at least that's what I am sure Nancy Grace will say. . . . just saying

MoonDust

He is a cutie ain't he! RIP AMY will miss your music and your beautiful soulful voice.

Haniel

@ Sienna Sacha

Way to go, you insensitive ****.

letsjustsaymaria

this picture looks weird no emotion in his fACE, he looks mad a little but ehhh, hope it wasnt an overdose.
i think its not

but we'll find out

cookies

Reg tried to make her go to rehab, but she is dead, dead, dead.

andrew Gray

Looks like he's doing his best Kray twins impersonation.

Mel Zipskin

Peace to the Winehouse family. I'm upset. Had a family member accidently OD from drugs not long ago, so I know what their family is feeling. RIP Amy Winehouse.

Audieme

He looks sketchy

CarneyIsGod

@letsjustsaymaria Do you blame him? Of course he isn't gonna have any expression, he just lost someone extremely close to him, his head is messed up cos he can't believe she's gone. Clearly you've never lost someone close to you or had depression

Thomas K.

He's looking so serious because he's think "...holy shiat, I hope they don't find out I'm the one that scored Amy all those Oxycodone..."

britney

He reportedely tried to help her turn her life around but left her when he realised he couldn't. Her dad thought that he was a decent man. In my opinion his expression says it all. He feels mad and helpless as he had to watch her slowly kill herself.

Hello is anybody in there?

He looks shocked I have a hard way of showing emotions in a tragedy maybe he's the same way. He did try to get her to go too rehab for her drinking one of those few TRUE friends Amy had.

R.I.P. Amy Winehouse

Sarcia

This is a very sad ending for such a young talented woman. I went and watched a couple of her videos on youtube and man... I came across one that just UGH!... Damn! They couldn't see she needed help desperately? She was practically crying and begging for it and all the idiots around her didn't want to see it, just stood by and did nothing. How sad! RIP Amy Winehouse, you're with God now and he does care. When I think of all the help God tried to send your way and you looked away, it breaks my heart. http://youtu.be/m1EwMz8K4_o

RIP Amy Winehouse.

croc

hes just sorry that he didnt marry her..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments