Justin Bieber's Ex

Machete-Wielding Man

Threatened to Rape and Kill Me

8/5/2011 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_justin_bieber_EX_2010
Jasmine Villegas -- the 17-year-old singer who sucked face with Justin Bieber in the back of a Honda last year (below) -- just obtained a restraining order against an obsessed 33-year-old man who allegedly offered to pay someone $5,000 to kill her.

0805_bieber_kissing_sub_tmz_2A judge in L.A. County Superior Court issued the temporary order on Tuesday, requiring Steven Cintron to stay 100 yards away from Jasmine and her family until a hearing later this month.

According to the docs, Cintron sent Jasmine THOUSANDS of messages from 2009-2011 -- including 75 YouTube videos -- and in one particularly disturbing clip ... he offered $5,000 to anyone who would kill her.

But that's just the beginning -- Jasmine claims, "In a couple of the videos, he has appeared holding deadly weapons, i.e. a gun, machete knives stating that he was going to find me, rape me, and kill me."

According to Jasmine, Cintron also sent her a Twitter message along with a schedule of her performances, writing, "You're dead Jasmine. I swear to God I'm going to kill you. I will blow your f**king head off bitch."

Jasmine -- who also starred in Bieber's "Baby" video -- claims Steven has also threatened to kill her mom, her current boyfriend, and her little brother ... and the singer has been living in constant "panic mode."

Shocker ... the restraining order also blocks Cintron from contacting Jasmine on the Internet, and posting any more YouTube videos about her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

popo

who cares

nof

All haters at the starting line - okay - hate.

brenda

Steven needs a good ol' fashion wooping and attitude adjustment.

mildly insane

Another idiot child obsessing on
someone who wants nothing to do with him hope this
restraining order works better than most.

dha2899

I have never seen anything so disturbing! You hear all these stories of celebrities and there stalker's, but this is the first time I have ever seen anything so out right SCARY!!! That man scares ME!!!

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Could we pay him to arrange a hit on that creepy Justin Bieber? It would do the world an immense service and it wouldn´t violate the restraining order.

Alisha

LOL at that video. Yeah, definitely just looks like a moron making a fool out of himself. Watching those gargantuan lips move TERRIFIED me. I was just waiting to see spit fly in all directions.

Moving along..............

Doodaadoo

Btw, TMZ that's not his ex. Get your facts straight.

tay

even if she isnt like super famous and im not a big fan of her or justin bieber, as a teenage girl i can def understand how terrifying that would be. hope she gets all the protection she needs.

Bob

Maybe we should all kick in and offer 5k for someone to do him in? The world doesn't need sicko's like him for anything.

Tyler

I can't stop laughing at the video

Kartrashian Klown

Restraining order don't do much. Just look at Pari******on's stalker. He didn't stop going around her until he was arrested outside the courthouse just yards away from her. This guy needs to get arrested and jailed.

Winter55

That guy is seriously disturbed. He needs mental help, pronto! On a lighter note, JB has such feminine features. Slap a wig on him, slather on the mascara and he'll be a really pretty girl.

JohnG

I loved this guy in CB4. Great movie. That one with Anthony Hopkins was a little weak though.

God-Is-Busy

Jesus Christ, I would be mocking God if I EVER THOUGHT OF TALKING TO THAT CREEP again. And I loves me my Jesus.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments