Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Big Jim Slade

Will has been hanging around Tom cruise too much. He has been pulled to the couch jumping dark side.

Amy

But they said divorce wasn't an option?! That's sad.

fstblk

For almost 4 months now.

Edwood

I whip my divorce papers back and front!

northern gypsy

hey i'm with jada rep...their marriage seemed solid !!!

jb

Extremely famous children???????????????? How about extremely obnoxious!

The PMG

Are they really considering In Touch Weekly a reliable source? Since when are tabloids credible? Or did we all forget what was happening at News of the World....

McG

Since the rep was going to "go back to bed", what time did they call her? 3am...over this?

pat

If this is true, this will be one heck of a divorce.

manbearpig

i have heard numerous rumors that will has been on the down low for years. kinda like some other scientologists

A Real Lawyer

Noooooooooooo! Say it isn't so. This is one of the best couples in Hollywood. They make a great pair. I sure hope this isn't true.

AyeJay

Jada was JUST in August's issue of Redbook magazine, talking about how 'fabulous' her marriage was. To be quite honest, this marriage always seemed fake to me.

ic

It seems all these women get caught up in the Tom Cruise religion and leave the husbands what a shame at least the guys are wise to leave maybe he can go back to doing good movies and start hanging around Marc Anthony.

Whamo

They are both GAY GAY GAY and the phoniest lying sacks of **** in all HW. Both of them are off their Fing rockers.
I so hope it true, I can't stand these two.
"We are so in love, we do it every day, she's the light of my life, Will came down from heaven for me" WTF!

You can only live a sham life for so long. Jada must have found Will in bed with he-she she's been banging

Be a little inappropriate~

lmfaooo wow that might be the best response from a rep ever.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments