Kellan Lutz

INSANE Workout

Will Make You Hate Your Body

8/31/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

083011_TV_kellan_still

"Twilight" star Kellan Lutz fine tunes his ridiculous physique with a ridiculous workout ... in a PLAYGROUND! We can all agree -- monkey bars were NEVER put to better use than this.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Aarin

Its 12:34 AM.

I need to use my membership more.

24 hour gym here I come!

jat nano

Those are P bars Not monkey and he can`t use the rings at all can`t rotate his sholders.Too much roids and no legs get 2 a gym fast fogget the photo op`ss

who dat

not much between the ears. Has to work what he has.

royalredus

I despise TMZ's stupid headlines. TMZ IS the decline of western civilization. Why would Kellan's workout make anyone else "hate" their body? Yesterday you talked about the heiress's wedding none of us could EVER afford. How childish. The TMZ offices must be like the hallways of some nightmarish high school where Harvey's minions are shoving the interns in their lockers and giving them wedgies. Quit with the stupid headlines already!

lydia

not much between the ears. Has to work what he hasI am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Lindasunny2002 on--a'ge'l'es's'da'te.c óm--.it is the first and best club for y'ounger women and old'er men, or older women and y'ounger men,to int'eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch'eck 'it out or tell your friends!

Kim

Zac Efron workin it out in the park wayyyyy hotter than this d-bag. Met Kellen in Chi town and he was sooooo full of himself.

sky

it's wednesday idiots

Carl

Big deal... If I was getting paid big bucks to star in movies I'd have the motivation to work out to that level too.

Throwback kid

This untalented C list actor seems to be obsessed with himself? There are guys at my gym who play in the NFL and they don't walk around outside with their shirt off all day. What is this D bag trying to prove?

sPaNkdEnALgAs

2 words:

ME-OW!!!

LICKS & KISSES ALL OVER THAT BODY!!!

HW

That area of SM isn't a playground. Lots of people work out there. But there is a playground next to it.

Marc G

I don't get the appeal of this guy. Yeah he has a nice body, but he's young and it already looks like he's had lots of work done on his face. Not a particularly attractive man from the neck up if you ask me...

PEREZ,SAMUEL aMERICAN

i forgott what i was thinking.. oh yes that is impressive .... .. seriously .. i know i can do that . except i have to too hard .too . do what what ? . what happen all of a sudden im some under weight uncordinated mispelling . guy commenting behind a computer ..or infront of it ..!

dave

steroids & fat burners do a body good

MissAnn

I've never been to that beach but I am pretty sure that is not a playground. Those are not monkey bars and a child couldn't even reach those rings.