T.I. & Son

You Ready for Some Football?

10/10/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TI and son
T.I. is making up for lost dad time -- after 11 months in federal custody, the rapper spent last Saturday afternoon at his son's football game in Atlanta ... and his reality TV crew filmed the entire heartwarming bonding sesh.

T.I.'s son, Clifford “King” Joseph Harris III -- one of his five biological children -- turned 7 on August 25th ... four days before the rapper was released.

You can tell from the pics -- T.I. had a field day.

SLH

riveting story. truly a thrilling story

Joe

having the cameras around make a nice sensitive heartwarming story about a father and son moment become a totally cold story where it is just being done so it can be sold to the viewers for ratings. why are cameras needed to have a 'moment' with your son.

The Real JJ

It was all good until y'all mentioned the cameras and the show. Now it sounds like he's just doing it for good TV.

Mel Zipskin

Looks like he got turned out in prison

Bob

And when the cameras turned off he flamed up a bowl, turned on his XBox and told his son to eff off.
Lord I hate these douchebags.

STFU

Who cares.

TI doesn't care about his sons. If he did, he would've done things to continue to get locked up.

TI is pretending for the cameras and a paycheck because I know they are broke.

He bought Tiny a car for her last b-day which turned out to be leased and back at the dealership.

That a bunch of fakes.

Lastly, this young wanna be thug doesn't know what it really means to be a decent father and a loving husband.

Kick rocks TI . You spot has been taken .

carrissa

he has 6!

SimonaMeChelle

It's always great to see men spending time with their children, it's a heart warming thing to see, I know cause I was raised by mine, and God do I love that man. The greatest man on earth, It's a blessed day to see any man steppin up to do the job that only he should really do. . .Son is a lucky kid, Dad is a Legend, cameras or not!