Lindsay Lohan's Morgue Duty

Blood and Guts

10/19/2011 12:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan morgue duty
Lindsay Lohan
will see blood and guts when she performs her service at the L.A. County Morgue ... a source in the Coroner's Office tells TMZ.

We're told Lindsay will be cleaning tables where the autopsies are performed, and various body parts and fluids often remain for disposal after the body is removed.

Lindsay will also be sweeping floors, cleaning toilets, washing windows and picking up trash.

We're told she will not be handling any of the bodies.

Lindsay must do 16 hours a week at the morgue before her next appearance in court on November 2.

Carissa

16 hours each week. jesus were you guys even there???

dbs

Um..LL, you missed a spot. Yeah, some brains over there too. Thanks.

nicole

sounds like a lot of fun, hope she enjoys it! HA! Maybe they can give her a make-over while she's there.

magmax

"Move this blood, I'm Lindasy Lohan."

STFUP

"Lindsay must do 16 hours at the morgue before her next appearance in court on November 2."
WRONG! STOP REPORTING THIS WRONG!
She must do 16 hours PER WEEK! That's 16 hours THIS week AND 16 hours NEXT week! 32 hours total!
She'll NEVER make it! Lindsay actually 'working' for 8-hours? Don't make me laugh!

Jay

All I know is that Lindsay better not wear the make up she wore to court to the morgue today or someone may confuse her for a corpse and stick her in the fridge!

happyday

She is SO not doing that.

Ace

I think because she is a Star, she should get special treatment, and they should leave her alone.

kimmi

Oh man, I hope someone puts cameras on her!! It'll be like the Simple Life, only entertaining!!! LOL

the real diva

it will probaly be the first time lindsay ever cleaned anything in her life. hope she doesn't break a nail or get any of her expensive outfits dirty due to blood and guts..or i'm sure we will read about it on tmz.

birdbath

I'd like to get up in Lilo's guts.

Marty

I think Los Angeles should build a special wing on the jail for special prisoners, actors, politicians... and make them really do the time they deserve!

JiLL1

No Lindsay, you cant lay in the freezer drawer. although maybe soon

Kelly

I have known women who sought help in centers it's at best a humbling and difficult situation.
I can only imagine the disrespect and arrogance they witnessed and how that effected them and those who truly are passionate about helping these woman.
The show of entitlement and disregard for their plight did more damage then good, I think the Judge was most angry at that.
The court should be more selective in who they send there in the future and perhaps not use the centers as a punishment tool, for the clients sake and well being.

It's hard to insult dead people with an attitude of betterment.

STFUP

I hope she finds moping up blood & guts "fulfilling"!
lol What a f'n idiot! The judge REALLY, REALLY didn't like that! She kept brining it up.
I'm so sorry your PUNISHMENT is not 'fulfilling' - B**CH!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments