Neal Schon and Michaele Salahi

When You Love a Woman ...

You Buy Her a Bentley!

10/23/2011 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michaele Salahi Bentley
Neal Schon has taken shopping for girlfriend Michaele Salahi to a whole new level -- now he's dropped a large chunk of a change on a brand new Bentley convertible for $350,000 ... just cause!

We're told Schon ordered the car and had it shipped to San Francisco, near Schon's home in San Rafael.

First lingerie, now a Bentley ... one will probably get him a good look at the other.

0909_cars_footer

mike

First off This makes a once proud band look like D-Bags. and second.. can't this Guy get better *****?? Lame. Breaking all my journey CD's and 8 Tracks.

dd

Right on Michaele....Big Pimpin, but make sure it's paid for and in your name.

Shane D.

Always amazes me how the wicked prosper....

Jack

Those county fair gigs must be paying pretty well.

Ann

I am a little surprised that Neal has the money to buy a Bentley. He has a lot of child support/alimony.

chelsey

This guy must be hard up OR he has serious mental issues that his family should do what Britney's family did. Btw...you 15 minutes of fame are almost us & trust me when I say WE will NEVER see this group because of this.

TerryLea

She is addicted to short, ugly metro-sexuals. And he is brain damaged from a lifetime of drugs and alcohol. Perfect match.

willie1

Wow, I thought being a rock star got you young good looking babes, not a 46 year old hag. I've lost all respect for Neal Schon. I wonder if he be interested in my 72 year old mom? Mom's hotter than this pork sword surfer.

ihateskanks

Lol gold digger extrordinaire

southern girl

Is there any possible chance this is all a big pr blitz for the Salahis or for Journey? Cause I have a hard time believing he would dump his new wife for the stringy blonde... and does he even have that much money?

soulofanangel

MIX One OLD ROCKER FART with One ROUGH WORN USED UP Wrinkle Faced Shriveled HAG sprinkle in a BENTLEY and you have a PUBLIC RELATIONS BLITZ at a bargain rate? NO other HIRED HELP required.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ohyesidid

Wow for all of the health problems that she says she has, she sure is getting a workout. Neal used to be my guitar hero, now...not so much. They could've at LEAST let their respective mates know that they were history before treating them like yesterday's garbage. As for Michaele trading up, well, she did get a Bentley.

b

This Schon guy is not only Deaf but Dumb and Blind too. This mess of a chick hit the wall after falling out of the ugly tree and not missing a branch. If you have all that money to blow why not get a hot young chick not an ugly old one?

RamHead

The lower profile Tareq keeps now, the sooner Karma hits Michaele and the same goes for Schon's wife. Keep a low profile and soon Karma hits him.
After searching with Google I found out this Neal Schon once joined Carlos Santana. This was a revelation, because I know who Carlos Santana is, but never heard of Neal Schon before.

Fuck Celebrities

She must suck some mean ****.