Lindsay Lohan

30 Days in Jail

11/2/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Stephanie Sautner and Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to 30 days in jail, and the judge is holding her on a tight leash to make sure she completes her probation.

Lindsay admitted she violated her probation by not attending therapy sessions as required by the court and by getting kicked out of the Downtown Women's Center (click below to read Lindsay's shoddy progress report).

1102_lilo_judge_LAUNCH_BN3
The judge now says ALL of Lindsay's community service must now be served at the L.A. County Morgue.  And the judge gave Lindsay a tight structure on how she must complete the rest of her probation, and if she doesn't the judge will put a warrant out for her arrest and sentence her to an additional 270 days in jail.

As for the 30 days Lindsay is getting now -- the judge made it clear ... NO HOUSE ARREST.

The Sheriff's Dept. tells us Lindsay will serve 20% of the 30 days -- 6 days in jail.

Judge Stephanie Sautner gave Lindsay a strict schedule on completing the rest of her probation -- by December 14, she must have completed 12 days at the morgue and 4 psychotherapy sessions.  By January 17, another 12 days at morgue and 4 psychotherapy sessions.  And so on.  Everything must be completed by March 29 -- or she goes directly to jail for 270 days.

The judge clearly thinks Lindsay needs a rigid structure to complete her sentence, and as the judge put it, Lindsay is holding the keys to the jail cell.

And the judge strongly suggested Lindsay stop tweeting about her experiences at the morgue.

At the end, Lindsay seemed happy, walking out of court saying, "Thank God," under her breath.

Sources in the courtroom tell us that when the judge got off the bench she remarked about Lindsay, "She looks good today."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jackie

Much better than hearing about the KK Clan.

steven katona

god damn you all! lohan aint going to jail! she'll get a new job that's all! she never violated no probation! she was set up and now she's the victim! how dare they all tell lies! i love you linday and no god damn liar is gonna make me change my mind!!! i know you were set up! i know its a conspiracy and so will the judge!!!! txt me for pics lindsay!! i'd date you in a minute! 2506188255

Amy

Live chat today?

Jay

Lindsay should get jail time for the theft violation I think atleast 60 days. Also she should just have her DUI probation formally revoked and be sentenced to whatever time is remaining. I would love for the judge to toss this tart in the can for a year and a half so we can be rid of her but I doubt that will happen. Lindsay has 3 more years left on probation which = 30 more probation violation hearings, atleast 3 new arrest and 33 new mug shots. I dont think we are getting rid of this criminal unless she od's which I hope doesnt happen.

christy

Of course they are showing up early: they all have to
dot the i's and cross the t's on the deal that
has already been made.

jdub

My guess is... 20% of 6 months.

Willie'sNelson

Nah I'm guessing 2 weeks with less then a day served.

Rose5491

Huh? Why are they live already? I thought the hearing was at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time.... no???

NobodySpecial

She will do one month. That is all.

AlwaysOnTimeB

Are you sure??? Are you sure??? I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing!!

boomer

Bye Bye Fire Crotch !!! LMFAO

carissa

My Nipples are pert with anticipation! God I need to get out more...

John Hicks

Looked its Pari******on!! Oh what, it not her, its just Lindsay Lohan who was she again.

Strokadellic

Lock the b*tch up for once.

boomer