« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike MCQueary Email

I DID Stop The Rape

11/15/2011 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1115-mike-mcqueary-getty2-bn
Mike McQueary
wrote an email in the last week, griping that he's "getting hammered" unfairly because he claims he stopped Jerry Sandusky from continuing to anally rape a 10-year-old before leaving the locker room in 2002.

The email -- obtained by the Associated Press, reads as follows:

"You are the first person I have told this ... and I don't know you extremely well ... and I have been told bye (sic) officials to not say anything ...."

"I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with the official at the university in charge of police ... no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds...trust me."

"Do with this what you want ... but I am getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought at the time was right ... I had to make tough impacting quick decisions."

"This is off record ... again ... I have not and will not say anything to anyone else."

It's unclear who received the email, but it sounds like it was sent to a reporter.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kevin

Mike McQueary you have FAILED at life! If you see a man raping a child, you physically stop it! Your only concern was for yourself and maybe getting black listed.

trisha

He is one hideous ginger ... then again, all gingers are hideous! ::gag::

Jen

It would be nice to hear his full version of events. He says he did stop it, however, did he then walk away and leave the building without the child? Did he leave the child there alone with only Sandusky to see the child gets home? I know we don't know all the facts....but if so that wouldn't be the definition of stopping him.

Jon

So why didn't he say that to the grand jury???

Read the grand jury testimony. No word about "stopping" the act.

NOW he says he stopped it??? How convenient...

roxie

How about you put yourself in the little boys shoes for 30-45 seconds you ass covering piece of work? You couldn't physically stop the rape of a 10 yr old boy? Really?

Pound Sand

"To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men." Abraham Lincoln

COWARD!!!!

Gadgetgirl

what does not stopping a rape "physically" even mean?

LikeItIs

You didn't stop it physically? Why not? Get real you are an even bigger coward. Those kids were counting on you and you failed. You failed miserably...

Tiggy

Um, this guy is trying to rewrite history and prepare his defense (for court OR for the court of public opinion).

I wouldn't care who it was. If I walked in on my own father abusing a child, I would have started throwing elbows on the sick fv*k and taken the kid to the hospital. McQ, who was a grown-a** man, witnessed a child rape, dropped his lollypop and ran home to tell his DADDY?

What's the world coming to?

Pound Sand

I am having a very hard time understanding how anyone could possibly support these hideous men! This whole thing is about money, not about these poor children. What a wonderful world we live in.

whateverhomewrecker

I don't buy that he stopped anything! Maybe he startled the evil pedifile when he walked in but i'd say that's all. He should of put a boot in that pedifiles ass then called the police, ambulance and the little boys parents. That would have been the right thing to do!! I can't imagine the trauma that poor boy has gone through. That child along with the others will deal will this forever. For what so he could have his career. He even says he's getting hammered, terrible choice of words. The only thing he's sorry for is it's now out in the open!! Makes me sick on every level.

Ali

Mr. McQueary, When you witness a crime as horrific as CHILD RAPE in progress, you CALL 911 immediately and report a RAPE in progress. THEN, Mr. Football Coach, since you're big and tall and strong YOU BEAT THE **** OUT OF THE RAPIST! You do this IMMEDIATELY you DUMB ASS excuse for a human being.

You should not speak or email anyone as you are so woefully ignorant it's shocking. I hope this haunts you the rest of your life and I hope you get sued BIG TIME. What a moron you are.

TheRealJerseyShore

@RonBurgundy:
so his hair color has something to do with this!!! I can only imagine what you would say if he wasn't white. I also have red hair. I would love you to call me a ginger to my face. I would **** you up so bad. I don't support anything about what is going on over at PSU but how I would love for you to show up at my doorstep at 1488 Ocean Ave, Sea Bright, NJ(valid Address). Show up and I will beat you like McQueary should have beaten Sandusky!!!

Buzz

This Email is Not LOGICAL. He said "He did nothing physical to stop it, but stopped it"..What the Hell?? So, did he tell Sandusky to Pull out of the little 10year old boy? And then LEAVE THE little Boy there with the MAN who was Raping Him, still there with an erection?? Then he goes on to say, I don't know you very well to the guy he is sending his the email too. Okay, you didn't know that little boy, BUT you didn't pull him outta of the room and he was getting RAPED?
This Mcqueary Guy, sounds like an absolute OPIE, Who Ran to his PA and Sheriff PA, Said "Opie, boy we will get this all taken care of.." KIDS HAVE NO VOICES, in these Situations, they are not considered the Victims. Truly Sickening.

buzz kill

Yeah, he made sure it was stopped before leaving the lockeroom, he watched until the perv was finnished. He is pathetic, any real man would have physically stopped it and subdued the creep and held him for the real police not some university official.