Mel Gibson's Alleged Baby Mama

He's Not the Daddy, Case Closed

11/16/2011 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1116_mel_gibson_abilityfilms
The woman who was labelled by various gossip mags as Mel Gibson's baby mama tells TMZ ... it just ain't true ... blasting the "reports" as "lies and speculation."

Laura Bellizzi tells TMZ squarely, "Mel Gibson is not the father of my child."

Bellizzi -- who's a mother and a business woman -- adds through her rep  ... any "alleged friends" telling gossip outlets that she's been privately identifying Gibson as her baby daddy are "being 100% dishonest in a misguided effort to seek 5 seconds of notoriety and fame."

Bellizzi's rep continues, Laura is "greatly dismayed at the rash of intrusive and irresponsible stories about her pregnancy."

STATEMENT FROM LAURA BELLIZZI'S REP:

Ms. Bellizzi and her family are greatly dismayed at the rash of intrusive and irresponsible stories about her pregnancy.  Ms. Bellizzi considers the details of her pregnancy to be private, and does not intend to respond to the lies and speculation fueling the reckless  reports, beyond that which her attorney has already accurately disseminated.

"Mel Gibson is not the father of my child," Ms. Bellizzi claims, all though she acknowledges they know one another. However, the details pertaining to her level of past and/or present involvement with him are private.

Additionally,  any alleged "friends" of Ms. Bellizzi claiming that she told them that Mr. Gibson "is the father" of her child are either misinterpreting her desire for privacy surrounding the identity of the father, or are being 100% dishonest in a mis-guided effort to seek 5 seconds of notoriety and fame.  Laura has never told any acquaintances or friends that Mel Gibson is the father of her child. That is total rubbish!

Fidel's niece

Some one is not telling the truth.
***
Laura
"she acknowledges they know one
another." but the DETAILS are private, lol!

***
Mel
said he did NOT know who she was.
***
Liar,liar,
your underpants are on fire!
Dumbazz!

Fidel's niece

Nov 20, 2008

"a spokesman for Gibson tells
the New York Daily News that
the rumors of divorce and infidelity
are "100 per cent untrue"
***
... meanwhile Mel was getting
BJ's from O$kanky...
Like Bubba said -
oral sex is not sex,
so there is no infidelity.

Tellthetruth59

@2I - have you thought of trying Chantix to quit? I know there are a lot of side effects and you have to be careful --although not everyone experiences the side effects. I know many people that have used it with great success.

Fidel's niece

ChestNUT/Sweetnut/Sweethart
"Mel Gibson had vasectomy done on him in 1991."
***
so Tommy, Mel's 7th child with Robyn,
born in 1999
is NOT Mel Gibson's kid???
***
LMAO!

2idiots

Tell,

I thought about trying Chantix but a friend of mine used it and she said she was crazy moody. I'm down to about 1/2 a pack a day and have been using an electronic ciggie too. I'm going to push forward with cutting back then cutting it off completely. ALMOST THERE.

I've actually reached the point where cigs no longer taste good and the smell I'm finding repulsive AND I'm losing my "cravings"....ALL GOOD SIGNS that I CAN quit! PLUS those suckers are darn expensive!!!

2idiots

Majestik: about a minute ago
I keep hearing electronic cig, who is the maker of that please? Is it like the nicorette inhalers?
I've got a girlfriend trying out the inhalers, I'm waiting to see how she does on it. I'd like to try the Champix (sp) also but I'm always worried about the side effects being worse than the cure.
-------------
I picked one up at 7/11 for like 9.00...i dont remember who makes it though (manufacturer was on the packaging). It seems to work but not as "satisfying" as the real thing.

If your friend uses it while still smoking "regular" cigs it will allow her to get nicotine but not all the other crap from regular smokes. It seems to be helping me hopefully it will help your friend too.

Tellthetruth59

@Maj - I was interested in the inhaler at one point so if you try it let me know how it works for you. I wish you the best of luck! Let us know how it goes.

2idiots

TMZgossip: 57 minutes ago
1991??
So who is Tommy's daddy?
Who is Lucia's daddy?
-------
Justine Bieber

kelly

I don't know where my post went. But I hope all of you that are trying to stop smoking can. I am on oxygen now 24-7 because I smoked. So please really try hard to quite......

kelly81

constantpeace

Just wanted to say hello! I thought I was over my "addiction", but I guess not. Really nice reading/seeing some of the "old" regulars. Take care.

little aussie reader

Hi everyone :o)

This is all quite spooky. My internet at home has been down and I'm at work catching up on all the posts. While I was reading the exchange between 2idiots, Tell and Maj, the postman arrived and a friend has sent me a parcel. In it is an electronic cigarette. (Instructions would have been handy - lol). I'm sitting looking at all the bits and bobs on my desk, wondering what the hell to do with them.

Miss kelly - You have convinced me to try again. It's a filthy and expensive habit. I'm so sorry to hear of it's impact on you and your health. *hugs*

chestnut - thankyou - you have saved me googling my fingers off. ;o)

Karls

Hey Maj,

In Australia it's called Champix

Aussie, where did you get the electronic cig from I was lead to believe by media they are or soon will be banned here?

little aussie reader

Lovey Ira. The song and the sentiment are timeless.

I've been known to indulge in the odd cigar too. ;o)

little aussie reader

Oops - one of my L's got up and walked off the page.

That was supposed to say - Lovely Ira.

michelle

the last time i quit smoking ciggs
there were three tools;
fireballs
daily smoking time window
daily cig allowance,
once down to three cigs a week, it was a done deal
now when i smell cig smoke it's a sweet incense to my
nose, though my mouth and lungs are quite glad to be done
with that habit