Nick Cannon

Released from Hospital

1/9/2012 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Cannon in the hosptial
Nick Cannon was released from the hospital over the weekend after suffering mild kidney failure just a few days earlier ... this according to his rep.

Cannon's spokesperson says Nick is home resting now and will return to his radio show, "Rollin' with Nick Cannon," on January 17.

Nick's wife Mariah Carey had been tweeting updates on his condition, including the above photo of him in his hospital bed. Cannon also gave updates via his Twitter page -- writing about his surgery and his recovery, saying, "Recovering... about to be stronger than ever!"

Shana

Wow, her ass takes up half the bed.

betterdaysahead

Glad Nick is better! It took her so long to find her sould mate I was worried that somethng serious was wrong! glad all is ok. goes to show you that , no matter how much money you have a health scare puts it all in perspectiv efor you. God Bless Cannon family!

Ace

Did he catch something from Howard Stern already?

sean

"Mild" kidney failure? Really? Something tells me his PR people added the "mild" part, so it doesn't affect his career. Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I'm having a mild stroke.

suuzie

Hi Nick, I am so happy you are on road to recovery. My prayers and thoughts are with you and will pray tha you continue to heal and regain your health and strength. Kiss "dem babies" for me.

Todd

The look on his face, Bitch! Leave me the F Alone!

Sonia

'Mild kidney FAILURE' ? Who writes this stuff ! Mild brain aneurysm too ?

shizle

ya...maybe a kidney infection!
I think if he had kidney failure, he would be in enough pain as to not have his wife lying on top of him/squishing him in recovery, and I doubt he'd be lying on his back (again, with her putting pressure on his body)

Mild kidney failure isn't even real. If celebs are going to talk about something, why can't they be honest? Otherwise, just keep your mouth shut

tellmeaboutit

He sure looks uncomfortable there. Move at least your butt off the bed, girl!! But really, I'm glad to hear he's been released and hope he recovers quickly. He seems like a nice guy and they make a nice couple. They should take it easy and enjoy their babies for awhile.

Joao

Any kind of kidney failure is serious, glad to hear you're doing better Nick. Start drinking more water and less booze. You got your warning, now heed it... and don't forget to give God thanks for the warning and recovery.

tweety

BREAKING NEWS?????!!!!!! Just another one of thousands of people being released after surgery today.

angela

he obviously got snubbed on the hospital room. beyonce had the the vip posh room. this looks rather regular for such a celebrity.

Joseffa

Hah, that news escaped me when it got out. Didn't know Nick was in hospital? tumbler