« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan Gets Surgery

My Dentist Left a Tack ...

In My Face!

1/11/2012 6:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

hulk hogan mustache
Hulk Hogan's mouth is seriously messed up, after a dentist accidentally ripped out 50 stitches from his mouth.

Hulk tells TMZ ... in October he went in for dental surgery to get implants. The doctor performed a sinus graft -- placing a donor bone in the mouth to support the implant. Hulk then went to a cosmetic surgeon to begin the implant process. When the doc removed the mold in Hulk's mouth, it ripped out around 50 stitches from the donor bone procedure.

Hulk says he's been dealing with the problem ever since ... his mouth became infected and the antibiotics just weren't doing the trick.

So recently Hulk had a CAT scan, which revealed -- get this -- that one of the doctors left a metal tack in his mouth.

Last night, Hulk went to the hospital for surgery -- to remove the tack and clean out the mess.

Hulk tells us ... "They had to drill a f**king hole in my face!"

And, Hulk says, he's already home and, "I have to have a meeting with my lawyers now." But it's not to sue the dentists. He still has legal issues with his ex-wife.

0824_teeth_hook_ups_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Nostradamus

It's just one medical disaster after another with this guy.

Jay W.

Remember to brush and floss daily kids. lmao
Really, you have to feel sorry for Hogan.

IceGypsy

Ouch!! My mouth is hurting just thinking about all that. Harvey, if he settles things with his x-wife now, would she would still be entitled to funds gained from a dental law suit?

Kari

TMZ---PLEASE TRY TO GET RID OF THESE DISGUSTING ADS PEOPLE KEEP POSTING.

Kari

#7 AND #8--THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY POINT. IT WAS PERFECT. THANKS AGAIN!

Alex

Let me tell ya somethin brother. I've got a metal tack in my suckhole and I can't get it out.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

he is still relevant because?

TMZ_Admin

TMZ Readers,

Please excuse the tackiness of this article.

Pat

TMZ, why do you keep reporting on this creepy, has-been? I can't stand this guy or his retarded son. Now this creep is taking advantage of poor and middle class families and single parents by Hawking products for those rip-off rent to own companies. I also saw him in some sort of Elf costume around X-mas. How humiliating that must have been for him, but I loved it, seeing that stupid look on his face! :D. But I guess a man has to do what a man has to do to provide for his daughter, errrr…I mean wife? I always get them mixed up. I guess it would be the wife who looks exactly like his daughter. EWWWW, it just dawned on me, I guess that means he wants to sleep with his daughter! I told you he is Creeeeepy.

kingofthecastle

Whatcha gonna do Hulkster when a quack dentist runs wild on you ?!?!?

ShrinkWrap

Probably not as bad as the condom he may have left in his daughter.

Raisethetaxesontherich

Pat

If his wife loves him,what does it matter who she looks like? He does not want to be doing the nasty with his daughter,Pat you R a tard!

BC

THAT sounds like a nightmare!

Kaffee

Going to the dentist is like taking your car in to be fixed--they can really rip you off.

THE BEAVER

Stupid is... as stupid does, or maybe did it to get more money. I swear the whole world is getting so damn money hungry. Some doctors do operations on people that donot even need it. I heard of a doctor that was trying to put a pacemaker in a guy that turns out he didn't need it at all. Good thing he got a second opinion.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments