Seal

Heidi and I Might Reconcile

1/25/2012 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_4kmyf5g0_1_745dme3h
Seal's marriage to Heidi Klum might not be over -- in a new interview with Piers Morgan, the singer said ... "Is it irreparable? You can never say never."

Seal added, "Whether we get back together or not, it may happen. I can't speak for [Heidi]."

Seal admitted, he's not sure if he wants to reconcile -- claiming, "If it were that easy -- if there weren't problems, we'd still be together. That is the reality."

Seal added, "My love for [Heidi] has not waned one iota. I love her with all my heart."

Seal also commented on his wedding ring, claiming, "I'm still wearing my wedding ring because I'm still married to this incredible woman." So we gotta ask ...

patty

wow - does he even know why heidi is filing or is he just keeping his head stuck in the sand, of he ignores it will go away

ray

she is soooo pretty and he is soooo NOT. I doubt that she will go back with this ugly A$$ violent tempered man

Celebrities Suck

2:08 oh oh oh oh oh.... 2:21 ah ah ah ah ah... 2:42 eh eh eb eb.

He's as weird as Russell Brand....

jetfanglo

IF.......it is true (that he's abusive).....RUN , HEIDI, RUN...........run like the wind !

trinity911

I don't know much about this couple, but this was a refreshing change from couples splitting up who trash talk each other.

Whatever their issues, I'm glad that he spoke highly off her. They have children together, and that is the way that it should be.

solvent

Talented guy but by all accounts a violent motherf'r.

KicksandGiggles

Why are we seeing so much of Seal now? He was on Ellen, now Piers... Surely he is not stupid/low enough to deliberately spill his marital guts every 5 min. It makes me think this whole divorce thing is some kind PR thing for a project one of them has in the mix.

Arcadia Rink

Me thinks that Heidi has moved on and Seal is getting pleasure (and media attention/new album) on what might have been the good, the bad and the ugly.

DWTS lover

Run Heidi, Run......don't fall for it....he is violent and one day he will hurt either you or one of the children...RUN HEIDI

The Love Sponge

Not only is this guy but ugly but he is so weird too.

Italia

I don't know how she put up with his fugly a$$ in the first place (woof!), but more than likely it was the security (child support + alimony).

If he's violent and fugly, no way she should go back. Didn't Nicole keep going back to O.J. until he put her away for good?

Celebrities Suck

typical PR stunt whether it's true that they are breaking up or not... He must be coming out with an album! This is what these rich celebs do to promote their crap. So for those that fall for this crap. He wants you to go out and buy his album!

Jodi

I wish Seal would STFU. They're together, not together, divorcing, not divorcing, won't take his ring off. Who cares at this point.

Seal don't have a clue and keeps yapping off about his marriage after he told us to "respect his privacy". He needs to follow his own advice. Chill dude.

Sarah T

Time to Shut Up Seal!
Anything to sell a CD.
I can't stand celebs!

HOWARD

Stay real SEAL, man you just won Dancing with the Stars,life be lookin real good 4 you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments