Whitney Houston & Ray J

Strangest Couple Ever

2/7/2012 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020612_whitney_still
Whitney Houston and Ray J (aka Kim Kardashian's sex tape partner) may be knockin' boots ... again. So what's she thinking? Or what's he thinking? Actually, what are they thinking?

King of TMZ

Whitney likes it Small :D

THIN LIZZY

Ray J's a moron. That guy is gonna go through a real rough patch pretty soon. He's gonna wake up at 40 and wonder where it went all wrong.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Whitney lost her mind somewhere back in the early 90's and Bobby Brown was the first tangible clue.

jvd

This is what cocaine does to people

Truth

COMPLETE PR STUNT WITH CRACK AND WEED. #LAME #EPICFAIL #TRUTH!!

stu

RJ PLLLLLLEASE don't film Whitney & leak it out.

O_o

whitney and ANYONE is the strangest couple ever. when you appear to have class, and then you date peeps who are actually at your class level (ie. ridiculous bottom feeder level), it's going to look weird to the laymen. that's right, i said laymen.

Madness

Pee on me baby! Just like you did on O.J. Simpsons' lawyer's daughter !!!

Barbarascy

What is she thinking? She isn't. She hasn't in my opinion for over 15 years. She is probably one of the silliest women I have seen in a long time. I don't know her and I really don't mean to judge her because I don't know her. However this is a woman who had a fantastic career and professional respect. She was living a lot of people's dream. And it seems to me that she just threw it away for a man who was beneath her and drugs. Again I don't know her, but she is one of the most ridiculous, pathetic wastes of talent I have seen in awhile. I thought Madonna was going to turn out like this. Boy was I wrong.

JLeigh

Normally I would say what is she thinking... but after 15+ years of crack binges, I have to now say what was HE thinking. Your not even 30 dude and you're really dating a 48 year old washed up crack head? I was shocked! I didnt even know they were dating back when she broke up with Bobby. All I can say on this one is....ewwwwwwwwww.

A.M.D

Waste of a beautiful talent!

dierdre

The sad thing about Whitney Houston is at one time in her career, she was considered the best singer around.....and she was a gorgeous looking woman....yes, we all get old, but with her the drugs really took a toll on her looks, and her singing....Ray J. to me was always a low-life....and it looks like he hasn't changed at all....to take those sex-tapes with fat ass kim trashian was disgusting enough, and now he's with someone much older than him....i didn't even know they were dating....such a shock.... Whitney Houston should just retire, hang it up now, she's even lost it singing....very sad.....

Marla

Whitney may be the most decent black woman that will have Ray J. Most decent black women just aren't down with the giving a white woman head on a sex tape thing. I mean, after all she's done her fowl crap and he's done his fowl crap. But...it seems like they would just gross each other out.

tori

He's hoping to get noticed,he's a loser and so full of himself it's unbelieveable. Like anyone cares~!!!

Emmay

What are they thinking? They both love cocaine! Lol that's what!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments