Arnold & Stallone

The Couple That Surgeries Together ...

2/9/2012 12:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone got his and his shoulder surgeries at a hospital yesterday ... making millions of fans feel sad and old at the same time.

Ahnald posted the pic yesterday ... with the caption, "After all the action, stunts & physical abuse shooting 'The Expendables 2' and 'The Last Stand,' it was time for a little tune up on my shoulder. Look who was coincidentally waiting in line behind me for his shoulder surgery."

He added, "Now we're ready for another round of great times and action when we shoot 'The Tomb.'"

For the record, Arnie is 64 and Stallone is 65 ... and still in better shape than most humans.

0209_celebrity_injuries_tall_footer

Daisy Duke from "Dukes of Hazard"

'MEMBA HER?!

1103_welcome_daisy_launch
Catherine Bach -- and her short-shorts -- became famous for playing Daisy Duke on the '70s/'80s series "The Dukes of Hazzard." Guess what she looks like now!

Makeup Mistakes!

Check A Mirror, Ladies

0209_welcome_makeup_launch

Ellie Kemper has followed in the embarrassing footsteps of Uma Thurman and Nicole Kidman, unknowingly posing for photos outside Letterman yesterday with a questionable makeup job!

Check out more stars with bad makeup moves.

Manly Mani-Pedi's

NAILED IT!

0127_manicure_pedicure_launchCan you guess which metro-men have let down their guard and gotten themselves a little pampering on their hands and feet?!

There's nothing a fresh coat of paint can't take care of.

Little Orphan "Annie"

'MEMBA HER?!

0126_welcome_ammie_launch

Aileen Quinn was only 10 years-old when she became famous for playing little orphan Annie in the 1982 film "Annie." Guess what she looks like now!

Bisexual Stars

Snooki Joins the Ranks!

0209_welcome_snook_launch

"Jersey Shore" star Snooki came out as bisexual this week, telling Huffington Post "I would consider myself bi. I've done stuff with girls before, I've experimented."

She's not the only bi star in Hollywood -- see who else swings both ways above.

Celebrity Scramble

GUESS WHO?!

0131_scramble_launchCan you figure out who this scruffy scrambled man is? Click through to find out!

The Cast of "Who's the Boss?"

THEN & NOW!

0209_welcome_boss_launch

Judith Light from "Who's the Boss?" celebrates her 63rd birthday today -- and to celebrate we're seeing how she and the rest of the cast has changed since the sitcom went off the air in 1992.

Tony Danza, Alyssa Milano and more -- see them now!

c.gray

I liked the risque quotes and pictures.Much better than politics.A full plate of politics will run a sane person nuts. just give us more.

Sid

Ahnald posted the pic yesterday

Just wanted to point out the 3rd grade writing above. What a shame! This author must have been one of the children "left behind" disgraceful.

Sid

Ahnald posted the pic yesterday

Tube Radio

They look so happy* they must have remembered their names.

AintDeadYetProductions

RE: "...Arnie is 64 and Stallone is 65 ... and still in better shape than most humans."

WHAT!!?? You mean they are NOT human!!?? Who knew?

mechy

AOL the best !!! I check the news and enjoy when arrive home. thanks a lot !!! I LOVE AOL

Janet

Silvester and Arnold look horrible with all that plastic surgery. Scaryyyy

mechy

mike

Is it true that george clooney may be gay?

Kim

I certainly hope that Arnold and Stallone have fantastic results from their surgeries so they can continue to make the fans happy again!

J.E.B.

I can just hear the conversation in that hospital room: "I'm baaaaaack". "Yo,Adrian".

j

Let me guess, the New.... " Odd Couple"

Alex

I can see it now...Rocky VII Rocky v. the Terminator

SteveWard3928

Now that is weird. Awesome, but weird. I cannot believe they are in their mid 60s. Where does time go?

pacskye

Did Arnie and Sly both have their heads removed from their asses?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments