Coco

Naked

with Her Nephew

2/10/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020912_coco_video
Ice-T's wife Coco posing naked with her infant nephew -- an innocent and adorable picture ... perfect for launching loud and heated debates with your co-workers. Trust us.

MyVoice

Why are people calling this girl so many foul names? Is this picture appropriate no its not. If a man posed in a pic naked with a baby it would be all over the media but is it right to call her "whore" and all the other disgusting names she's being called. I watch a lot of reality shows and this girl is the only one who is real. She has a husband who honestly loves her so she is definately blessed. I really like CoCo. She's a cool girl.

Frida

Trash. I've met her.

Twittertinavane

Um maybe she was getting dressed going in the shower and ran to his cries and put him to sleep...u people are such perv's...and this was family not like michael jackson and him sleeping with other people bloodline and giving them jesus juice

kdawg

It is innocent NOW. When he hits 12 he will have a special place for this photo.
Under his mattress.

Birttany

I do not think this is normal! If this was her own son, it would be a different story, but its her nephew for Christ sakes, I would never lie naked with my nephew, let alone take a picture of it

it wasn't me

oh that's so cute! what a true Kodak moment. a picture can always tell a thousand words...like creeper, pedophile, twisted and so on and so on. If this were my kid and someone did that, I'd for one, would punch her after I punched the person who ever took the photo - first! What a stupid thing to do!!! Then I'd call the police for child endangerment, an in-appropriate act with a child, there's a lot that's wrong with this!!!!

SAMSAMS

RIDICULOUS! YOU DON'T KNOW IF SHE JUST HAD SEX OR PUT THE BABY TO SLEEP AND IS ABOUT TO. TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE AND SELF-DISRESPECTFUL. OMG!

dar

Double Standards....If a guy did that, the world would be and should be up in arms. THIS IS NOT normal! This is exploitation in my book.

matt

Baby looks pompous. As if to say "hmmph. Me no want fake boobie."

pirate

It is innocent NOW.Her Nephew hits 12 he is going to have a special place for those photos.
Under his mattress.

zbt

what a stupid american whore!

zbt

typical american whore. american woman is equal to a whore actually, obviously.

Mornab

You know, if it was him and his mother it would be a nice photo but it's a lot creepy because it's his aunt....

Airial

Shut The Front Door. If this was a naked older dude with a baby girls, foul play would be called into effect BIGTIME. Why the double standard? Its inappropriate.

Joni