Michael Lohan Has It His Way

Let Me Work at BURGER KING!!!

2/10/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan filed an application with a local Burger King in Palm Beach, Florida
Michael Lohan
is finally gearing up to ask the burning question that may or may not have been on his mind for years -- "Would you like fries with that?"

Sources tell TMZ, Michael filed an application with a local Burger King in Palm Beach, Florida yesterday after he was released from a residential treatment facility -- which he was sentenced to as part of a plea deal in his domestic violence case involving ex-GF Kate Major.

According to sources, Lohan was moved to a 3-bedroom suite in Palm Partners halfway house after his rehab release -- and the counselors at the treatment center recommended he get a real job to pass the time ... until his final release on March 16th.

We're told the job's primary purpose isn't to make money -- though $7.75 an hour ain't bad -- it's to help residents like Michael slowly assimilate back into normal society.

So far, it's unclear if he locked down the burger-flipping gig.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

I don't eat fast food, but if I did I wouldn't want a member of the Looney Family anywhere near my chow...

Good riddance!

I'm sure Burger King will be impressed when this idjit tries to use his probation officer as a reference. And nice touch with the crown. Beyond kids innocently wearing them, it's usually winos, methheads, and mouthbreathers sporting them. Fitting.

I Live In, Um, The Southeast

LOLOL Palm Beach doesn't have a BK, and they would never let this fool cross the bridge INTO Palm Beach in the first place. He's probably in West Palm Beach - HUGE difference. I wouldn't even wish him on Riviera Beach. Wwwhhhyyyyy do the crazies all have to come to/from Palm Beach County and/or Florida? Um, not that I'm admitting I come from anywhere near there ... really ...

Nikki

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST ONE YET

Lindsay Lohan Tried to Scam Some Jewelry at amfAR Event
By The Blemish, 9:33 AM on Feb 10, 2012, 0 Comments

Lindsay Lohan is broke and I’m beginning to think she starts these rumors of her “almost” being cast in films herself. Suffice to say, dignity left her a long time ago.

At the amfAR gala on Wednesday, Lindsay Lohan had her eyes on a “wealthy Canadian financier” at a nearby table. Smelling money like a truffle pig smells, er, truffles, Lindsay shuffled over to the Canadian’s table to work him over for a $20,000 piece of jewelry.

When bidding began, Lohan sent over an assistant who told him, “Lindsay would very much like it if you’d bid on this item as a gift.” The source said simply, “He just cracked up.” The Hublot diamond watch with a white alligator strap he bid on was won by someone else.

The assistant must not have said it right. You’re supposed to whisper it seductively into his ear and promise a handie in the bathroom afterward AND he won’t have to wait in line.

In other Lindsay is sad and pathetic news, she was overheard telling guests that she was there “because of her role playing Elizabeth Taylor, a major amfAR donor, in an upcoming Lifetime movie.” To which guests probably replied, “Sure you are sweetie,” and patted on her head before sending her on her merry way.

KETJO, my money says that you will be lying in a coffin cove

Nikki

The last sentence is NOT apart of the story, it was a mistake from another post. Sorry!

remy

i been to that burger king

RaNdy

There are no BK's in "Palm Beach." you might mean "West Palm Beach." The island of Palm Beach is an exclusive town, home to millionaires like Trump, Rod Stewart, etc. They would never allow the likes of BK. I know, because I live here...

She's baaaack

I hope that someone who has been where that man has been has to double-glove before touching anything.

Jill

Linda: 7 hours ago
This would be good for his recovery. Give up the Ego and humble himself and get a JOB instead of living off the media and interviews about his family. Good for you Michael it looks like your taking action for your recovery. I hope you stay far away from Kate shes nuts.
------------------------------------------

the fact that this story is even on tmz and they have a pic means he sold them the story so he hasn't changed at all. since being in "rehab" he's already done 2 interviews about his family.

Firefly

Now for the continuing saga of Milo the burger boy.

The last time we checked in on Milo at his burger job he had just been changed to a different position. He was the cook but that didn't work out to good. So they moved him to the burger wrap line.

Milo: "OOPS, dropped that one, oh well I'll just pick it up and dust it off. Good no ones looking."
Manager: Lohan why aren't those burgers wrapped?
Milo: "Because I wanted to make you a burger for you, I got a little behind". Milo hands the manager the burger that hit the floor.
Manager: "Good Man Lohan, thanks now hurry up and get those burgers wrapped the costumers are waiting". Later after viewing the video tapes the manager noticed the dirty burger Milo gave him. So the next day Milo had a new assignment, he was put in charge of cleaning toliets.
Milo: "Well at least Lindsay and I have something in common".

That last position didn't last long. He was fired when the toliets all backed up into the kitchen area after he tried to fix the plumbing.
He applied for the position to replace the idiotic creepy Burger King King but they said no thanks one creep was bad enough. FIRED!

JLRN

Who the hell do you know can live off of 7.75/hr. That is not living with their parents. 7.75/hr not bad, wake up TMZ because that is deplorable.

Danielle

O.K, what the hell is he gonna put down for his work history??

Regina

Uhmmm, BK employees don't wear the paper crowns. I thought it was in the kid's meals???

tellmeaboutit

He was moved to a 3 bedroom suite at a half way house??? Who's paying for this azzhat??? He is so completely useless, it's not even funny. No wonder he's one of tmz's favorite losers.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I'm sorry but you think that this complete and total loser is going to "assimilate back into normal society?" Really? Ha ha ha ha ha. Low-han is synonymous with "loser." This a-hole will end up in prison, or more likely, he'll just croak.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments