Barack Obama

I'm Praying for Bobbi Kristina

2/13/2012 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0213_barack_obama_bn
President Barack Obama is concerned about Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina after her recent hospital scares ... this according to a rep for the White House.

Press Secretary Jay Carney just released a statement -- claiming Obama's thoughts and prayers are with Whitney Houston's family, especially her daughter.

TMZ broke the story ... Bobbi was taken to the hospital Saturday night and again on Sunday. We're told Bobbi was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable" after her mother's death.

Family members fear Bobbi might be suicidal.

FACT1

OBAMA IS JUST PLAYING THE BLACKS FOR A VOTE.
DID HE SEND HIS REGUARDS TO AMY WHINEHOUSE'S FAMILY & FANS
HELL NO.
WHATS REALLY SAD IS THAT ALL THE BLACKS ARE VOTING BLACK.
NOT FOR A LEADER BUT FOR A SKIN COLOR.
NO WONDER THEY HAVAK & DESTRUCTION COMES TO ANYTHING THEY TOUCH
VOTE BLACK= AMERI-GHETTO

Ih8Taxes

And I'm praying for a new president to be elected in November.

THE BEAVER

Friend: 17 hours ago

Really? He doesn't have better things to do today? Unemployment, numerous wars, rising gas prices and he is praying for a coke whores daughter who is also a drug addict? Obama is a one term President and a loser.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no idea he was a Christian. Here he says he is of Muslim Faith. Well, it is good to pray for someone, whatever your faith may be. I am praying he will be a one term President. That isn't being a good Christian, is it? LOL After he loses, I'll go pray for forgiveness, and ask God to forgive him as well.

THE BEAVER

FACT1: 51 minutes ago

OBAMA IS JUST PLAYING THE BLACKS FOR A VOTE.
DID HE SEND HIS REGUARDS TO AMY WHINEHOUSE'S FAMILY & FANS
HELL NO.
WHATS REALLY SAD IS THAT ALL THE BLACKS ARE VOTING BLACK.
NOT FOR A LEADER BUT FOR A SKIN COLOR.
NO WONDER THEY HAVAK & DESTRUCTION COMES TO ANYTHING THEY TOUCH
VOTE BLACK= AMERI-GHETTO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Obama got in office. I was dropping off my kid at school. I heard some black kids saying very smartly to some white kids.."We Got Our Black Prseident" !! I wounder where they heard that from? Hmm. maybe their parents?

THE BEAVER

President. Sorry

THE BEAVER

Wonder..lol oops.. I need to read my own typing BEFORE I post.

Stella

Who did he pray to, Alla?

Greg

obama is a known ***got! he used to troll gay bars in westhollywood. plus he's black.. no uncrazy white person wants to see this nicher in office for another term. samuel l jackson..only voted for him because he's black and he admits it. this is why 97% of black people voted for him. the man had no experience coming previous to being a president. i pray for a goodlooking caucasian to step into office with a backbone and a tough stands on environmental issues. obama has done nothing for the environoment. plus his wifes vadge smells like fish so get rid of them.

andy

Typical Politician!!!!!!
Using a tragedy to pander to the masses for votes and increased popularity.
MUST BE HIS EVIL WHITE HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( Oh Well . . . )

kim

Oh what the sam hill.. he can pray for who he wants to,, leave the President alone DAMN.. he does do othet hings.. wtf? i appreciate him giving his thoughts to Bobby Kristina.. DAMN!! ThANKS oBAMA!

andy

In my opinion, . . . Dennis Haysbert was a far better black president. And, he did something that Barry Obama hopefully won't, . . . he served two terms.
GOOD TIMES.

Cindy

What is this! Dosn't the president have enough problems that effect the whole nations welfare to worry about. He needs to think about those issues and leave the stars and their issues alone.

tessterry

i really feel for her daugher

Tyrone Sutton

I salute you President for takinig the time to Acknowledge!!

disinter

Wow, between this and his singing he deserves a second term for sure!