Whitney Houston

Private Viewing Set for TOMORROW

2/16/2012 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_houston_GETTY_ex3Whitney Houston's family has scheduled a private viewing for tomorrow at the funeral home where the singer's body is currently being held ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ, the viewing at Whigham Funeral home in Newark, New Jersey is invite only ... with an EXTREMELY tight guest list.

We're told Bobbi Kristina will be there -- it will be the first time she's seen her mother since she passed.

Sources say the family wanted to have a special moment together without cameras around ... and that's why the decision was made to have a viewing the day before the funeral.

TMZ broke the story ... Bobbi tried to get into her mother's Beverly Hilton hotel room the day she died -- but was denied access by law enforcement.

Whitney's funeral is still scheduled for Saturday at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark.

0213_remembering_whitney_houston_footer

mddiva35

Viewings are so difficult, but I know Whitney is going to look beautiful and she is heaven forever looking like a diva.

GambleKarina

my classmate's mother makes $84 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site View More

katie10

AH..TMZ, you're freakin liars. LAPD and the LA Coroner also have stated she was NOT denied ACCESS. NOR is Bobby Brown denied access to Whitney's funera. Your sources suck, as do you tabloid trash can!

Leave this family alone..I'm sure you'll be stalking these people all day and night.

bring back recent posts

.....this poor daughter....

faye

Looks like Booby Brown won't be there.. I guess his invite got lost in the mail... Aw... Rest in peace Whitney, your daughter is in good hands with your mom..

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Maybe BB since he's looking to 'cash in' can sell some tshirts on the side of the road there since he's banished from the funeral. What a guy. I mean, I've been to dozens of funerals for families that were divorced and so on and I've never seen a former spouse banned from the funeral. That's about as low as you can go, and he showed his true colors not cancelling that BS auditorium reunion 'show' because it wasn't a 'concert'. WE played bigger crowds in our Junior High Jazz band concerts.

Cher

What time is the funeral going to be on the internet? or will the funeral be on tv? Anyone know?

don

I guess by now they have drained the tub and recovered the "dishwater". Just in time to bottle it and sell it as "Whitney's Skin So Soft".

JiLL1

I feel bad for Bobby Kristina. It'll probably be very traumatic to see her mom like that

harv

I hope they have 911 on speed dial because something tell's me her daughter is going to hit the floor.

TooFunny

Hurry up and get this drug addict buried. I am tired of hearing about it...

Rolm

This is a very long long week. This skank died 20 years ago

Zoe

So why are the flags at half mast in NJ??? Nice voice but not worthy of that honor. Christie lost the plot this time.

Redskin_Chick

My thoughts and prayers are so with her daughter, may God Bless her during this tough time. RIP Whitney <3

Lyd

Why do people praise drug addicts? Even her friends covered for her and her daughter too..Now she gone...Rest in Peaces

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments