Apple

Showing Off Private Parts

... Possibly iPad 3

2/28/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0228_apple_ipad_BNYou probably weren't cool enough to get one ... but Apple just sent out some extremely cryptic invitations to an exclusive event next month -- when it's expected to announce the brand new iPad 3!!!

The invitation -- sent to several media outlets -- shows a finger on an iPad-type screen ... with the text, "We have something you really have to see. And touch."

The media event is scheduled for March 7th in San Francisco -- but while everyone's expecting Apple to unveil a groundbreaking iPad follow-up ... no one really knows what's gonna happen.

andrew

just the ipad 2 but faster and better camera.

Mike

You're right, I wasn't cool enough to get one.

Delaware D

VOTE RIC! Then VOTE MITT! It's OPERATION CHAOS!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kevin

It's a lot cheaper just to write "Sent from my iPad 3" at the bottom of your e-mails.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Let me guess, Steve Jobs is going to rise from the dead to judge the Apple users and non-believers?

If I needed an overpriced "Apple" product, I'd buy another reissue of "Rubber Soul", thank you very much!

ActorMike

Rip off. Get an Android Tablet.

Idar77

I tell you whats lame as all hayel, ppl using their ipads as a camera here in Times Square. I have seen twice already some one run off with them. Even though I don't own one, I want one, but will take the first ipad in a heart beat.

Idar77

...didn't mean 'take' as in steal one, the first generation.

CC

The event is entitled "what suckers need to buy when they discover their 3 month old Ipad 2 isn't good enough". Apple, the company that has made a living delivering less for more. Hey, maybe they figured out how to make the battery replaceable? Dream on.....

interceptor

its going to have a 20 hour battery and a retina screen
2048 X 1536 and 3D screen and a quad core A6 chip and Siri
and 8MP camera 4G LTE

troyallen

I can't wait to buy the iPad 3.

Keyser Söze

I can understand such news being posted on CNet and such, but... what the hell is it doing on TMZ? Since when did this site report about gadgets?

Could you guys please refocus and make posts on stuffs you're actually good at, like famewhores, DUI and D-listers?

janewhite324

Listen up, it is really wonderful. My fri;ends told me about___ BillionaireFriends.COMit's The best cl;ub for seeking the ric;h in the world.....It's for rich and wealthy people who are seek;ing long last and enduring relati;onships!

Dave

Hmmm where is the home button? Seems to be missing

MikeD