Rosie O'Donnell

Secret Behind Her Latest Flop

3/20/2012 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032012_rosie_still
Nobody seems to care Rosie O'Donnell's show on OWN got 86'd -- especially Rosie, herself ... but we figured out what really caused its demise. Here's a hint: jazz hands!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

This post has been up for 30 minutes when I got here and I am the first one to comment. I see why her show failed, nobody cares about her chunky dimpled ass...Not even me.

The Neko Nation

@ Dontgetmestarted, you were first because no one gives a crap about this fat disgusting obnoxious pig. If there is a god he will strike down this turd and give her a miserable death.

RandolphAlissa

my neighbor's aunt got paid $14363 last week. she is working on the internet and bought a $318400 house. All she did was get lucky and profit by the instructions made clear on this link..MakeCash2.com

JimmydeansausageCo.

I bet she eats a lot of liverwurst and cheap lunch meat....it's gathering under her chin!

Tom Brokaw

Rosie o donnell, you have tried the talk circuit, the acting circuit the comedy circuit, you're a lesbian and you couldn't even pull the lesbian ratings, they are everywhere, its sad.

Kabala

The show's format/set was flawed - also it's on OWN - nobody gets OWN or watches it. Also her guests sucked. Other than that it was great. I think she's a good interviewer though - she's a h*ll of a lot better than Ellen.

moe

I am surprised that her show lasted that long. I knew from the start that it would never make it! She is fat, ugly, annoying, not funny,and talentless! The OWN Network is a FAILURE!!!!

parlayer

Websters definition of a "Sweat Hog" Sad, Angry Ugly and with all a lezzy on top of it all, but what man would put up with that Buffarilla.

vern dufford

LOVED the Phyllis Diller tribute show very touching!

Kelly

I love the haters who preface their hate with "fat." I happen to be slim in America and that's like being a kernel of corn in a bowl full of pees. You're all fat so what's that got to do with Rosie?

Tee

Geez tmz, you guys suck! Half assed, prejudiced, one sided reporting seems to be the rule here.

A

You are all disgusting. Rosie, is wonderful.

WHAT? Someone actually likes her, you say/ yes, I do. She is a good person. She has had ups and downs but everyone tries and makes her the bad person.

beercan thick

the two and only two reasons the show failed....1. shes a fat ugly digusting bull dyke and 2. she is on a fat ugly disgusting ******s network....

radicalred

Face it, Rosie -- no one cares about you anymore. Once upon a time Rosie was mildly entertaining. Now she's just a self-centered, pompous pain in the ***. Go away, Rosie. And this time, please stay gone.

Darlene

I don't think that Rosie's demise has anything to do with her being "fat", it is because she has become too political, too opinionated, too bitter. Ellen is a gay woman who has been embraced and enjoys success, Rosie uses her sexual orientation as an excuse for her failure. Rosie "fat" body is not her problem, her problem is her "fat" mouth. Her 15 minutes is up, stop trying to recreate it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments