Seal

Mum's the Word

On Heidi Divorce

4/7/2012 7:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0407_seal_videoHeidi Klum did all the talking yesterday when she filed for divorce from hubby Seal -- and when we caught him last night at LAX, the singer passed on the opportunity to do some talking of his own.

Heidi cited "irreconcilable differences" in her divorce petition filed in L.A. County Superior Court. The couple has a post-nup in place to divide their assets, so the big issue will be custody. Heidi is asking for joint legal custody of their four children, but she wants primary physical custody ... with Seal getting visitation rights.

We asked Seal if he knew the filing was imminent and whether he planned to stay friends with Heidi through the process ... no answer.

JEWremy LIN

I bet he wont pay child support and end up broke just like the others i.e Iverson Rodamn Sapp Juvenille etc get the pattern

WilkersonJesus

my classmate's mother makes $84/hr on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site CashLazy.com

Dennis Johnson

Good for Heidi!She got rid of the CRYPT KEEPER a real POS.

Barry Limbaugh

This was a train wreck for the get-go.

Carla

And what do you want him to say about that whore??? He saved that bitch, took her in with her bastard kid and now she is leaving him. Yuck at that trashy bitch. Seal was a good man to her. Let us wait see who will wonna hit that used up vagina...YUCK

yessir

That's what he should have done in the first place instead of blabbing about his failed marriage in all those interviews. Good for Heidi take out the trash!

Luz

Filing for divorce? Again?

static

She only married Seal to spite Flavio Briatore, I guess after 6 years she figured out he could care less.

Dr Hardwicke

When I first heard of Heidi and Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel ending their marriage it almost broke my heart but she said she couldn't stay with someone whose name wouldn't fit on a birthday cake?

Shix

You can tell that Seal really wanted his family to work out but he should have known better. Why do black men try to salvage white whores? SMH...A whore is a whore; don`t domesticate it

bobbyozone

All I'm going to say about this is that heidi sure take her halloween partys seriously. I'd put on any costume she handed me if I got to spend some quailty private time with her.

Ace

If you want him to talk call him: Henry. That'll get him going.

psychicruth

I get the feeling she waited to see if his album would do well--i have not heard of it being a hit-remember u popped the divorce story right when his album was released seems like she gave it time to see what it would do

Dr Hardwicke

To SHIX Poster Number 11

Pretty racist comment I bet I know how you get away with it?
You didn't say wh*re you speifically said White Wh*re.
That is pretty rude even for someone like you seem to be?

JoniJosi