Gary Busey

Hail to the Chief

4/17/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

0416_gary_busey_pow_wow_tmz_tv
We found Gary Busey, aka Chief Dances with Car, getting back to his roots in the middle of a real pow wow -- and he's putting the pressure on Harv to join his tribe! How?

NDNchief

I think Gary's heart is in the right place. He's a bit loony, but, harmless. That powwow looked thin. Probably because everyone is gearing up for Gathering of Nations this weekend in ABQ,NM.

Fat Mike

Harvey's already in a tribe.

Truth

ISNT THE DUDE BANKRUPT ALREADY??? I SEE IN THE BRAIN AS WELL. #TRUTH!!

There's a problem here

Gary Busey is such a freak but every time I see him I laugh. Have fun Gary.

BB not bb

Is he part Indian? He kind of looks like he fits in there. I think he is wearing a Russian looking hat though. Is he representing the Alaska Indians?

I can picture him doint their dancing also, like a war dance in a circle. Maybe also hollaring and whooping. Somehow it all makes sense now.

KnuckleDragger

Gotta love Gary Busey for embracing his challenges. At one time Gary was scary-crazy. Now he's funny-crazy...and playing that card until the wheels fall off. You go, Gary!

Jay W.

"Native Americans"... "they were here first."

You gotta love this guy.

Stormy

I love this goofy bastard!!

DaveT

Favorite line:
"Shut up and let me finish the prayer, stupid!"
- Gary to Snapple lady on Celebrity Fit club

Jay

Ernie LaPointe is the only Great Grandson of SITTING BULL.. Isaac Dog Eagle mentioned by Busey is the great-grandson of One Bull. One Bull was Sitting Bull’s adopted son and his nephew.

NyeSty

Your nasty comments about Native people are abhorrent! You should be ashamed of yourselves! You should not be filming a pow wow if you're only making fun of the culture and the race, and yes, Gary is 'part' Native American...Cherokee, I believe, though we believe you either are or you aren't, you aren't 'part'. Making fun of another race because you think some celeb is looney? Great. Congratulations. Jerks.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Mark McGrath said Gary Busey's breath was gammy when They were on Celebrity Apprentice and somehow I believe Him.

Richard

This is horrible! Gary is not dressed as an American Indian but more as a fur trapper, how anyone could mistake his costume for Indian garb is beyond me, but what do you expect this is TMZ most of these people have probably never seen an Indian before.