'Two and a Half Men' Ad

You Don't Have to Settle

for Ashton Kutcher

4/24/2012 12:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen Two and Half Men billboard ad
Ashton Kutcher is no Charlie Sheen ... and he never will be ... at least that's the message an L.A. TV network is trying to convey in a new marketing campaign.

KTLA in Los Angeles has plastered billboards all over town promoting the syndicated run of "Men." The billboards feature Charlie's face next to the words, "The Original" ... and if it seems like it's a shot at Kutcher ... that's because it is.

A mole at the station tells us ... the marketing people are playing off the premise that "Men" was simply better with Charlie. They believe fans miss him ... and will be more into the reruns because Charlie "was the show."

Can't argue with facts.

0424_remembering_charlie_harper_footer

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis

The Weekend Getaway

0424_ashton_kutcher_mila_kunis_launchDo "friends" take weekend trips to the beach ... go shopping for flowers ... and hit Starbucks together? 'Cause that's what Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis were up to this weekend.

The former "70s Show" costars were spotted in Carpinteria, CA together -- a small beach community near Santa Barbara.

The two were seen picking up coffee and later buying sunflowers ... out of a van.

Friends don't let friends rock red socks with shorts ... so, they gotta be dating ... right?

Massive New Tattoo

GUESS WHO!

0424_welcome_tattoo_launch
He may look like a clean cut kinda guy, but this star of one seriously huge movie also has a massive tattoo!

Know who it is? Click to find out!

Guess Who This Cute Kid

TURNED INTO!

0328_baby_guess_launch

Before she became a Hollywood hottie, she was just another cry-baby growing up in New York! Can you guess who she is?

Swingin' Stars

FOOOORE!

0411_swinging_stars_launch
These stars are giving a whole new meaning to the term clubbing. Check out which celebs have hit the links and left it all on the green.

The Cast of "7th Heaven"

THEN & NOW!

0424_welcome_heaven_launch
Barry Watson celebrates his 38th birthday this week -- and to celebrate, we're taking a look at what the cast of the feel-good family show "7th Heaven" looks like today!

Who still looks great ... and what are they all working on now?

RICKY MARTIN

Inside the New Miami Mansion

0424_welcome_martin_house_launch
It only took him five years, but Ricky Martin has finally unloaded his Miami Beach mansion!

Originally listed back in 2007 with an asking price of $16.9 million, the "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer finally sold his 7 bedroom, 9 bathroom abode for $10.6 million.

Check out the amazing interior shots!

rick

We stopped watching the show after watching a few minutes the first night, Charlie was the show plain and simple! The name should be changed to Two and a Half Idiots!

sean carter

Can't stand Ashton, he's horrible, not even funny at all, so unbearable to watch, that when I watched the show, I want to shoot myself. His character, a idiotic millionaire, is extremely annoying to watch, and his chemistry with needy, annoying Allan, is terrible. Hope they replace Ashton with ratings down, horrible character and plot.

Jay

Well Susan, at least Ashton has ONE fan. I hate him and I hate 2 and a half men without Charlie.I will never watch it with Ashton, I will only watch reruns.

aldo

I like Ashton, but he is simply not a good fit on Two and Half Men, Charlie was the show!

Mr Collier

It was better with Charlie Sheen --Because Charlie Sheen was Two & a Half Men

charle fan

SOOOOO TRUE they ARE RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!
Men" was simply better with Charlie. They believe fans miss him ... and will be more into the reruns because Charlie "was the show." This is true !!!!

Can't argue with facts.

Larry

Charlie Sheen was the charachter. Ashton Kutcher has to act the charachter. Kutcher just doesn,t have the acting chops to pull that off. Comes out phoney.
I, being a true male chauvinist pig, could pull it off if I was younger, and had hair.

CubMan

Who cares. Charlie Sheen is an idiot, the show isn't funny no matter who is in it. I have yet to comprehend how such formulaic dribble has managed to remain on past the pilot episode. The writing is bad, the jokes are tired, and we get it, Charlie is a stud...This show lacks imagination amongst many other things. Kutcher has nothing to do with it either way.

Dave

Sheen is a hard act to follow and kutcher is definately not the one to do it.........

David

I'm still watching 2½ MAN on chanel 5 ;-)

JaWest2002

It's just a show. If you like it, watch it. If not, then watch something else.

Jeanette

Since Ashton Kutcher is on Two & Half Men i no longer watch the show anymore. To me was Better when Charlie Sheen was on, Charlie Sheen made that show. I only watch the reruns.

Dr Doolittle

dont watch the new episodes ashton is even gayer than alan and thats pretty gay. Love the re runs

jersey

I am tired of Ashton Kutcher and his same old persona of the dopy dude. Whether its 2 1/2 men or the 70s Show. He must have more talent than that. At least I'd hope so. I tried to watch 2 1/2 Men and I just couldn't get into it. Seems Charlie Sheen did make that show as brother Charlie Harper (not to take anything away of any of the origional cast members)

Dee

At our home no one wanted to watch the program because of Sheen, they watch it now that Kutcher is in it.They're all males in my home, I'm the only female here. What does that say to you california?