Jennifer Hudson

Hits Up Six Flags

Day After Verdict

5/12/2012 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0512_hudson_sixflags
Less than 24 hours after William Balfour was found guilty of murdering her mother, brother and nephew ... Jennifer Hudson and her husband David Otunga hit up a Six Flags Great America in Chicago.

After three days of deliberations, Balfour was convicted of 1st degree murder in the deaths of Darnell Donerson, Jason Hudson, and Julian King. Balfour was also convicted of home invasion and residential burglary.

Balfour faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison because he has been convicted of multiple murders.

Hudson was in court when the verdict was read.

tgrfan42069

the deaths must not be affecting her sister.because by reading the media and so forth i would swear jennifer was the only child that got affected by this

Abe

Nothing says celebrating a murder conviction like Six Flags!

x

Mazor

She must be happy to finally be able to fit on the rides.

Beauty of Adonai

I still for the life of me don't understand how this man was convicted the evidence wasn't there... this has me scratching my head..

croc

dang quick recovery.
i would have been torn up, just for the stress that
it took to go to court and listen and look at those pics.
i would have a migraine for a week.

just my opinion

quick recovery? this happened a long time ago. they deserve to finally have some closure and peace. people are unbelievably cynical and judgemental these days.

hotbitch

I had no idea they'd gotten married. I wonder when they did it. Good for them. I was beginning to think they'd never walk down the aisle.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Her lacefront must have been really glued down tight.

Keksi

Shes Illuminati slave and her handler.

writenow

Am really happy to hear they are letting off some steam. Jennifer was strong and classy throughout the entire ordeal.

bring back recent posts

....TMZ LOSER POSTERS...not the human ones...what a bunch of pathetic comments i just read here............did u get out of lockdown all at once???????????

KnuckleDragger

"My mother is dead, my sister is dead, my nephew is dead...and my brother-in-law is going to spend the rest of his life in prison! Let's f*ckin' party!"

KnuckleDragger

...and to the person on the TMZ staff that has a hard-on for me and keeps deleting my posts...SUCK IT...bitch!

DudeLebowski

They were actually in Gurnee which is 40 miles north of Chicago....

tellmeaboutit

Good. Seems a nice way to take their minds off the ugliness of that mess.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments