Bobbi Kristina

Short, Sweet Speech

at Billboard Music Awards

5/20/2012 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0520_bobbi_kristina_videoWhitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, didn't speak long at tonight's BIllboard Music Awards -- but she described herself as being "blessed to have been in such an incredible woman's life."

Bobbi Kristina -- in her first major public appearance since her mother's passing -- took the stage to accept the Millennium Award after performances by John Legend and Jordan Sparks. During Sparks' rendition of "I Will Always Love You," the camera cut to a crying Bobbi Kristina multiple times.

Bobbi Kristina was joined on stage by Whitney's sister-in-law and manager, Pat Houston, who spoke briefly before turning the microphone over to Bobbi Kristina.

MrHarrybawls2010

IN A TOUCHING TRIBUTE TO WHITNEY HOUSTON, EX-HUSBAND BOBBY BROWN GOT UP AND LEFT THE BILLBOARD AWARDS AFTER 15 MIN. (AND BEFORE HIS DAUGHTER"S SPEECH) BECAUSE HE DIDN"T LIKE THE SEATS HE AND HIS ENTOURAGE WERE GIVEN.

MrHarrybawls2010

Bobbi Kristina looks just like bobby brown.....and that's not a compliment.

What does she use to floss her teeth? Rope?

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I DO NOT TRUST PAT!!!

Christy

Looks like old fat Pat had to milk another 15 minutes. She had no business on that stage. Get a job you sh*tbag!

Bridget

The award show was pretty bad all around. I kept changing the channel to family guy or the apprentice.

The tribute to whitney was okay. But I dont think Pat should have been on stage. When she was on stage she really gave the vibe of just being there for selfish reasons.

bkwardstraveler

it still shows that some are worth more dead than alive.

dd

Nice Tribute..good job Bobbi!

sylvia

WTF??? HotA** mess on tv. Did Bobbi have her mothers dress on? Damn they look bad

TNT

How the hell does anyone like LMFAO? I want to shove bamboo rods in my eardrums whenever they are on. I'm stunned that they won awards. Actually, I'm not since these awards are a joke. LMFAO are almost as horrible as Justine Bieber. Seriously, that song that he sung was so incredibly corny and awful. Then again all of his terrible songs are. He should stick with what he is good at and that is trying to look like a lesbian. Oh and regards to the topic of the article, I wonder how high Bobbi was tonight?

janet

This is simply a token award. Doesn't mean a thing.

Another Whitney Houston non-comeback. Clive Davis his pre Grammy party that he has done for years. Whitney Houston was at the hotel, room Davis paid for. Thursday She hits the hotel bar and stayed trashed until she was found overdosed dead in the hotel bathtub a few hours before the actual Grammy awards show that night.

Autopsy prooved and toxoicology confirmed Whitney Houston was taking drugs right up till her death.

Steve

You can't tell me she wasn't high as a kite when she was up there on stage.

campy

I missed it, but let me guess "I'm so happy to be dating my family. We'll have kids without heads. Thank you all!"

myopinion

Pat look so mean like she was NOT happy to be there!!!! WOW

janet

If Whitney Houston had a life insurance policy the company will do thier own ivistagition and not take any media hype. Espically not from the toxogically results.

Whitney Houston supposdly had a WILL and left everything to her daughter. Houston knew she was worth more dead than alive. Well the kid who is 20 doesn't have a say? Problem is she does. Bobbi Kristina does have a say and the Houstons are getting scared.

Jesus Christ, Whitney Houston wasn't even cold. right off the bat they wan't Bobbi Kristina in rehab. Wonder why. She is getting the money.

congratulationsnariah

That was a lovely tribute by Bobbi K. And she looked pretty. The only thing seriously wrong is that huge gap in her front teeth..that has GOT to be fixed..STAT. Finally I wish ugly azz PAT did not have her selfish azz up there. Whoever all those people were up there, they should have stayed their azzes BACKSTAGE and let the DIVA'S DAUGHTER take the stage in her honor ALONE!!! RIP Whit! Bobbi get some REAL friends and loved ones to support you along the way!! DUMP PAT'S AZZ NOW!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments