Roger That!

5/28/2012 12:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0411_memba_trapper_revealWayne Rogers -- now 79 years-old -- was spotted at LaGuardia airport in New York, looking like a life saver.

Rogers was in the Navy before acting in "M*A*S*H."

In 2005 Wayne got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

TwitterMeNthaFacebook

still looks good...in that classic old man way!

StevenB

He vaguely resembles George Bush, Sr these days.

FlamingoNut

Damn, he's 79 already!!! He was so hot in his MASH years...

King Beef

Wayne Rogers couldn't hold a candle to Elliott Gould as Trapper John. Not to mention they made Trapper an unfunny douchebag in the show. M*A*S*H was way better after he left and B.J. showed up.

catster

Wayne, I'm a HUGE fan!! <3

Chris

Wayne is on Fox News almost every Saturday morning talking about stocks. He is a very successful with stock trading.

Wayne M. Rogers is an investor and regular stock commentator and analyst on Fox News Channel. He is presently Chairman of Wayne M. Rogers & Co,

carol seymour

Wayne was the funniest one on mash ever.His contagious laugh was the best . I wish they never took him off .. He was the star of the show in my eyes .
Thanks wayne for making me laugh .

carol seymour

I would just like him to know the best years of mash ended when he left . He had a very contagious laugh.
To me he was the star of the show . We really need someone to remake the show with him in it again . That would so awesome ... N hey he still looks amazing.

carol seymour

Wayne was the funniest one ever on mash ..His amazing laugh was contagious .. The show was still funny after he left but never quite a funny ..In my eyes he was the star ,,and they should never had let him go . It was kinda like losing Charlie in 2 and a half men ..The shows ok ,,nut never the same ,,never as good .... Thanks wayne for all the laughs ...