George Clooney

Yeah, I DUMPED That!

7/26/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

072512_elisabetta_stilll
George Clooney has so much game that seeing his smoking hot ex-gf Elisabetta Canalis flaunt her bod ... probably doesn't bother him one bit. Probably.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Fuck Celebrities

Considering she goes through ***** like **** through a goose, there's a long line of guys who are tired of her ****.

tink981

I will be the first to admit when another female is attractive. For example, I think Reese Witherspoon, Hayden Penetierre (sp?), Carrie Underwood, and Charlize Theron are all gorgeous, beautiful women. If I were a man, I would definitely be into them. However, this lady is not attractive at all. The arm tat is gross, her stomach looks wrinkly or something, her boobs are saggy, and she has man arms. In my book, that is not "smokin hot". I can see why George moved on to Stacy. Serious upgrade in my book.

Lady Di

Mebbe she:

# Dumb
# Bee-yotch
# Ker-azy
# High maintenance
# Wanted kids/marriag/.commitment
# Flakey
# Anger mgmt prob
etc
etc
etc

The bod is good for about a 3 month ride then the rest of the baggage gets in the way (not the ta-tas)

Dude

Seriously Steve O ??? the guy who eat poo and drink horse sperm?? whats wrong with this chick

Truth

CLOONEY MADE THE RIGHT DECISION. THE **** WAS ON DWTS (WHERE SHE MET THE OTHER IDIOT STEVE-O). SHE WAS A BUMBLING MESS, IQ OF MINUS 10, COULDNT EVEN COMMUNICATE WELL. I CAN SEE WHY CLOONEY DUMPED HER. #TRUTH!!

Heidi

I think she looks too skinny....Not pretty at all, maybe it's just the picture, normally she looks ok, but ugh!

buzz kill

Of course it doesn't bother him he is gay. She was tired of being used for show. These woman date him for the money and connections they make. As G. Gooney proves woman are easy to buy.

buzz kill

Clooney may be able to get woman to date him, to bad he isn't man enough to keep one.

SusanCoyote

She is a brainless, tacky slut-puppy. Of course he dumped her. He got a piece and ran. Good for you George!

Lynn

Did anyone see her on DWTS? Girl needs to be pretty, cause she is dumb as a fence post!

megadigg

Don't know about that but I am pretty sure he's smokin' hot to me.

cruise1

George is smart. He dates and never marry's, why should he or would he. He is self supportive and popular with the ladies. He doesn't put himself in negative situations that you read about the next day.He is a positive influence in todays society compared to what you hear, see, and read about other celeb's. Stay the way you are George these woman want to NET you and be knowned as the one... Mrs. George Clooney. Stay Smart and keep dating.I rather hear he is dating than to hear of another hollywood divorce. Great job George.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Clooney is either GAY or the BIGGEST MALE WHORE on the planet!!!!He has a new gal PUTING out for him every six months- then discards them when he finds out they PUT out for every one they meet---

jokerchick

looks like she's got live snakes moving under her skin, that's disgusting

Sunset Strip Dealer

Clooney has no worries, stupid bitches would toss his salad anywhere anytime. Prob even after he just pinched one off.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments