Robert Pattinson

Passes on Blasting Kristen

for Cheating Scandal

8/13/2012 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

update_bar
The interview just aired ... and RPatz pretty much came to one conclusion -- he needs a publicist asap. But like we told you, he still did NOT bash Kristen.

While eating pints of Ben & Jerry's, Jon joked with Rob ... "Boy, you are better off, kick her to the curb!"

Stewart buttoned up the convo by saying, "When you are young and you break up it's powerful and you feel like the world is ending. This is first time I've seen the world actually react that way. It's insanity." Well said.

0314_divider_graphic
Robert Pattinson
took the high road in his first interview since Kristen Stewart 'fessed up to cheating on him -- because he did NOT publicly tear her a new one for the scandal.

Pattinson just finished taping his 'Daily Show' interview with Jon Stewart ... and sources in the studio tell us RPat seemed anxious about answering the inevitable Kristen Stewart-Rupert Sanders affair question.

But Rob refused to rip his ex-gf. When Jon Stewart asked how he's holding up ... Pattinson said something to the effect of, "I intend not to say anything."

Jon didn't press further, saying ... "I wish you the best, these things happen when you're young."

Outside the studio ... some of RPat's fans actually booed him as he entered, because his SUV limo pulled in without stopping.

latestdiets.net

he has a nice vagina!

Mumra the Ever Living

Wow, TMZ what . an . amazing . scoop !!!!!!
Congratulations Harvey, this is truly Pulitzer Prize territory.

kcmoon

duh. why would he? he's gay. the whole 'relationship" w the girl was just a pr stunt

Kirby89

Booing his car for not stopping? He doesn't owe them that. Ridiculous "fans".

smorbie

That was very classy. Rare in this world. I think more of him for this.

meg

I think it's classy for him to keep mum.

AlwaysOnTimeB

I respect him for that. He had the perfect opportunity to call her out for what she did, and he took the high road. Good for him!

Lifekix

I hate this guys movies, but he has got mega class. This will land him an even hotter chck. I' can't believe I'm excited to find out who it is.

firebaby

vanessa paradis, who just split with johnny depp, said it best:
"Who said that artists should sell their soul, expose everything about themselves?" she told the mag, as excerpted by People. "It's my duty to promote this movie, and my albums, but can you imagine what it feels like to see people making a business out of your pain."
keep your head up, robert.... nobody liked kristen much anyways....

Throwback kid

Kristen is a young sexually active girl with needs, maybe those needs were not being met by Robert Pattinson? Perhaps that is why Kristten Stewart decided to get into a sexual realtionship with a man who is old enough to ber her father? Oh yea, he is also married with two kids.She sure can pick'em!

kelly

rob is a class act all the way.

Danielle

that is great that he isn't going to be vengeful and talk bad about Kristen.. that's very classy

Samantha

Very classy. Love him. But deep down, part of me just wants him to put Kristen on BLAST

GabyO

Why do these loony fans think that actors or singers should stop from their schedules and cater to them?
They get butt hurt when they dont stop their cars and get out and sign all of their nick nacks.

sophie

I'm glad that he is getting out and facing the world. Rob is a true gentleman. Keep your head high. Best luck to you. Stay strong.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments