Republican National Convention

Stripper Business

BOOMING in Tampa

8/30/2012 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0829_rnc_strip_club
No one makes it rain like sexually repressed old white men -- at least according to a manager at a strip club in Tampa, who tells TMZ the club's business has DOUBLED ever since the Republican National Convention rolled into town.

The manager at Skin Tampa tells us, the club has been sending its hottest girls to the RNC with cards and flyers -- offering free entry to anyone attending the convention -- and the response has been insane.

The manager says the club's traffic has exploded thanks to the special RNC deal -- and revenue has doubled with it.

But the club isn't stopping there -- according to the manager, it's going the extra mile to welcome everyone at the RNC, decking the place out with Republican-themed decorations.

0829_rnc_strip_club_inside
The manager says Mitt Romney has yet to stop by -- but tells us, "We would love for [him] to come!"

EMP BITE ME

What's happening to Romney is the American People are seeing what this man is all about. He is known for being a coward, ran to France under the guise of his church. In many circles he is a good business man, in others he is a man who broke other men down by closing their companies, these men lost their insurance, lost their pensions and lost their income, to top it off the govt. had to step in with millions to save their retirement income they worked for so many years to save. and he keeps his money offshore and won't admit to what he's playing in taxes. Total CON ARTIST!!!!

Anyone in their right mind can't vote Romney

belmarjerzy

Hey strip club. If you really wanna make it rain send Obama's secret service in

jeff mier

i would vote for Romney if he would go i need a president on my level! i love abortions too...

jeff mier

honestly it would show he was a real man like me drinking and hanging with buddies spending inherited money on strippers i love my life! and be sure to like my video on youtube just search ace ferret party

jeff mier

i wanna c his wife strip shes actually good looking and she appears like she would know what to do with it....especially at eye level

jeff mier

i know miss romneys phone number its from the silicon valley nine two five 872 seven 1 three to
shes activated it in pleasanton i know people at verizon i dont know hiss number though

Jordan

By the looks of that picture business is booming.

Jordan

I herd Tebow is in the gay club getting the lap dance with MITT, Does anybody else think the name Mitt is a dog name and not a name for the President of the United States of America?

kitnplayn

Americans are dumb like sheep to vote for these idiots.

Ajbwb

And what do democRATS do JERK OFF....................pluezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzThe Republicans need strip clubs And the Dems don't.........

Bob

Is this really a story that needs to be told? I don't follow politics too much, but I know Republicans have a long established reputation of shipping in the countries best prostitutes. This isn't new. It's been going on for years. Every time an election is coming up, every stripper and prostitute makes a mad dash to the convention site. The politicians pay top dollar. If you are a whore, why wouldn't you run to the money? I heard some of them make 10 grand a night. I'm thinking about buying a wig,sexy clothes and changing my name from Bob to Bobbie.

Bob

I do feel bad for political wives. I guess they know what they are getting into and most think the money is worth it, but I know I wouldn't want to be in that situation. I wonder how many politicians handle the boyfriends they have on the side?

Mick Kahler

Anyone who has been to Tampa knows the ultimate strip club to go to is Mon's Venus. The place is always stocked with dozens and dozens of incredibly hot women. They do "full contact/motorboating" lap dances and you leave that place pitching a major tent! Also, many of these ladies are working their way through nursing or business school so your 'donations' to them are tax deductible charity expenses. Sweet place!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

What Republican themed decorations? I don't see any dildos hanging on the wall.

Stiletto

"sexually repressed old white men" Well...they could have made more off of the New Black Panther party ---who were threatening to "come kill crakka's"--- but since the strippers don't take EBT, the "bro's" had to stay home. But seriously, there was never any real danger that the NBP would show up...at least after learning they would not have a 5-1 advantage and a friendly "hood" to run hide in afterwards.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments