Kim Kardashian

Gee, Your

Swimsuit Looks ...

9/25/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

092512_kimk_still
Kim Kardashian can make almost any gown, any pair of jeans ... any swimsuit look like a million bucks! Almost.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Ginger

Kim looks like she squeezed 50 lbs of sausage into a 25 lb casing. She's look awful lately. Someone needs to clue her in.

Ann

She is not a size 2, I don't care what she says. In all of her interviews when asked her size, she says 2. NOT!

MooCow

Can someone please explain why anyone, and TMZ in particular, thinks that Kim is attractive? I mean, she's no Rosanne Barr but c'mon, that body is not smokin hot like TMZ likes to portray.

Jody

I just don't understand why anyone would want to be known as a whore the way Kim is known to be. That is the only thing people know her as.

She must have absolutely no self esteem at all because there just isn't enough money in the world to make me prostitute myself out the way she does.

moe l.

There's no amount of clothing that can hide that deformed ass. Add to that her gutter personality and you have a pig that can speak. A perfect match for KW.

billy

Barf... Kim is nasty... and she's tainted.... with Kanye.

doit

she looks totally ridiculous and uncomfortable!! lmfao

Mudman

Lotta cheese on those thighs

sidithers

Bigfoots do breed

Marguerite

that bathing suit makes her look fat. seems like she has gained weight since she has been with Kanye

2muchinfo

Looks like she's wearing a giant diaper

Carolan

Seriously??? You think she looks good in that?? One of three things is happening : 1) You need glasses badly ... very badly! 2) You're joking (which, judging from the number of positive articles you write about this skanky family isn't something you would do) or 3) and the most likely is that you're on the KK payroll. That would make much more sense and it would certainly explain why you can't be objective about her ridiculous family. P.S. Harvey we can see that she looks like she's gained 40 pounds in that bathing suit ....

SpitBall

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm missing something. Everyone is excited about this woman who is nothing more than an Octomom copycat? (No disrespect to Octomom.) When I look at these pics, I see an over weight average looking girl with heavy makeup, it does not excite me. Strange people are chosen as icons.

nick

Shes having too much work done.......Her face is gone.......And whats going on with her pooch its looks like a 50 year old mama pooch hence the long baggy white shirt jacket.........

SheisHot

When I think of Kim (which is not often) two things come to mind. Gross chubby little cottage cheese thighs and a strong smell of urine.