Paris Jackson

'80s Supermodel?

10/14/2012 3:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1012_paris_carolHere's Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter Paris Jackson at an event in L.A. on Thursday (left) -- and '80s supermodel and former "Celebrity Apprentice" star Carol Alt, 51, in NYC on Thursday (right).

Pretty young things.

We're just sayin'.

TMZ Superfan

I must say, Paris is growing into an exremely beautiful and intelligent girl. She appears to be the one at this point most likely to follow in dad's footsteps. She appears very open minded, very mature for a 14 year old and considering everything she's been through in her life so far and especially in the past 3-4 years, she is doing quite well and I hope she continues on this path. Good for you, Paris.

Oh well

I see trouble ahead for Paris, no girl 14 should be made up to look that old. Micheal must be flipping.

havok

I wonder if Paris or any of her brothers will one day try to find out who their biological father is.

Truth

CAROL ALT STILL LOOKS BETTER... WHAT DOES PARIS' MOM LOOK LIKE??? ISNT SHE A TEST TUBE KID BORN UNDER A SURROGATE?? THE KID LOOKS LIKE SHE GONNA GROW UP FAT WITH THE WIDE CHEEK BONES AND PUFFY ASS CHEEKS. #TRUTH!!

mj fan forever

She goes around as if she was 30 years old instead of 14!!! Not to mention she is raised with absolutely no rules!!! Michael Jackson did not at all intend this for his children, he raised them like normal well-mannered children, not like child stars used to do whatever as if they were already adults and even working, after he worked so hard to protect their privacy and let them to grow up like normal children!!! He would be just horrified by seeing his children like that, and his daughter going around in such a way, with all that make up and doing whatever she wants with no limits!!! It a shame and very sad, he did not deserve this also, betrayed by everyone!!! What a sucks!!!!

Barbiegirl2u

Whoever is on the TMZ desk this weekend is making me ill. A 14 year old CHILD. A girl CHILD. Mashing her face next to a super models face, with the caption 'pretty young things' and 'we're just say'n'???? Because TMZ is into pedophilia now?? WTF? Where the F* is Harvey???

ok

All that hair reminds me of Cousin Itt.

Pegasus

Paris is a very beautiful girl, but I do not think that Michael would approve of how much attention she is recieving, nor how she is being presented. And I do not believe that Michael would approve either of all the influence that LaToya is having on his children, much less the rest of the family! This is only my opinion mind you! Paris is a very beautiful, intelligent young lady (for her age), but I personally don't like seeing her made up as an adult woman.

ilovegossip

Paris really is a beautiful girl. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders, and hopefully all the money that she has doesn't go to her head. She can accomplish great things, if she puts her mind to it!

HumanNature

TOO MUCH EYELINER FOR A 14 YR OLD!!!!!

WHO WAS HER MAKE ARTIST????

PJ IS GROWING UP!!!!

HOPEFULLY, NOT TOO FAST!!!!

seamus

Paris is beautiful. Nothing against Carol Alt but Paris is a true beauty. Alt just had the qualities that models need.I hope Paris and her brothers keep the values that their father was raising them with, and keep Paris beautiful on the inside as well.She seems to be doing great.

Loretta Love

Paris Jackson is a beautiful lovely girl...I hope she stays that way~
FYI haters...American girls in 8th grade wear make-up to events. They have since the late 60's

Elizabeth

I believe that Paris Jackson is a beautiful girl, and her eyeliner looks fantastic- I am sure that she wants to be like every other teenager and wear makeup, wear different outfits and go out with her friend's, as any other teenager, and maybe even date, a young guy that catches her fancy..
Michael may not have approved, as everybody knows he was over protective of the children..

Paris and her brothers seem to be adjusting very well, and they are accomplishing what they want to in life..

I wish the best for the siblings!!

ragu4u

Is it just me or does anyone else think Paris has been "tramped up" by her keepers at an accelerated level. She looked so innocent only a short while ago. Like a child. Hell, she IS a child. I just see her becoming another victim of the "Let's take a sweet girl and make her look like a whore" syndrome.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments