Hugh Grant

Got (Breast) Milk?

11/19/2012 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1119_hugh_grant_Ramey
Hugh Grant knows ... it's rude to interrupt someone during a meal ... so he did his best not to bother this suckling baby during a photo with a fan.

The pic was shot this weekend at the Castle Inn pub in Dover, England -- which features "Pudding Day" on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

We're told the woman in the pic is the pub owner's wife -- who clearly had no problems whipping out her baby feeders inside the establishment.

Boobs -- it's what's for dinner.

Jodi

At leas she could have taken the pic with a blanket over her shoulder . No one wants to see her baby sucking on her boobs out in the open. Show some respect lady.

April

Theses posts make me laugh...........The Lord created breasts to nourish babies! It's not any different than what thousands of animals do everyday. Maybe if society hadn't sexualized breasts (like they've done with everything else), people wouldn't get so spun up about a mother feeding her baby. Having said that, if a mother wants to nurse her baby in public without discretion, she ultimately will face judgement from others. Sad but true......but it's still her choice.

Shell

OMG...Seriously some of these comments are ignorant...I breastfeed...and you cannot see my boob (and Im a DD) grow up people....

K.C.

i love the look on his face...move over kid im in the movies

Leslie Jenkins

It is natural! Men and their obsseission with breasts are the reason itis so taboo. Oh and those women who are too conservative for their own good. I nursed in front of the President as he was speaking as my very first NIP experience. It's no big deal now. Of course I use a cover, but to each their own. President Obama also danced with my son, Hendrix, and told me good job :)

BeanzGirl

To those who say they don't wanna see a baby eating, well I don't wanna see you eating your nasty greasy cheeseburger or Taco Bell food, does that give me the right to tell you to cover your head while you eat? Nope, didn't think so! So why should you have the right to tell me to cover my kids head or god forbid, nurse them in the bathroom!?!? America needs to grow the f*** up and realize breast are made for nourishing kids and bottles and formula are NOT normal!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3