Lindsay Lohan

If Only Charlie Sheen

Could Save 'Liz & Dick' Too

11/26/2012 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

112612_sheen_launch
Charlie Sheen gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000 to help pay off her taxes -- but that money might have been better spent on "Liz & Dick." Then again, $500 grand couldn't save that disaster.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Suzy Q

There's a Red Herring on the loose.

HannahF

What is going on with the like/hate issues and the repeat posts?

Anyhoodle, back to the issue at hand. As Maddy may have noticed, I fell asleep during the masterpiece. From what i saw I agree that the editing was a bit jumpy. My take from that was that Lindsay's performance was so poor that the editors had very little to work with.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

DAMN, my 'checker' won't work on this thread either.

Its Nikki Bitches

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

WATCH THE VIDEO, EVEN TMZ KNOWS LINDSAY LYING LOHAN IS A "HOOKER" !!

Its Nikki Bitches

ROTFLMFAO!
Even Mike says Charlie only does his for "HOOKERS"!!

Hot Farts

fvck tmz its enough u shoul die and lose everything u *******s i know i am done with u. u do not respect anything except the $$$$ amazing that all ur employees make less than my KID SISTER AND LESS THAN A HUMP DOING AP AT $12.00

janet

Guess she's expecting Sheen to give her a job. No one else is going to. She knows it.

Sheen may have giving her a hand out money toward her back tax debt, but even as wasted as Sheen gets, he has more talent comedic and dramatic in his coked out wasted pinky then Lohan will ever have in her wildest dreams.

Nate

Liz & Dick ain't over. Theres still dvd sales and worldwide sales to factor in. It'll make it's money back ten fold.

Hot Farts

TMZ STOP LIVING OFF OF YOUR $12.00 per hour mangers and execs and what we post on ebay u are such low low s
c
u m

kitnplayn

Who is the moron that thought Lindsey Lohan would be able to act out Elizabeth Taylor? Laugh @ you.

Its Nikki Bitches

Internet exploer has a cris cross going on, on this site. There is a virus going on at TMZ. Make sure you have a anti virus.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

WHOOT! I got my 'checker' back too! Like 'checks' for all my friends . . . .

Celebrity Tampon

Those collagen-filled lips have been wrapped around Charlie's warlock meat pole. $100,000 bj better be good beeeach!

Jay

Nikki is right. I also got an alert on my computer about cross scrpting. If you dont have anti virus then get off this site for now something is up.

Its Nikki Bitches

If you click on the poll on the other thread you lose your checking. Its something with the poll

Signing off though, see ya in the AM :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments