« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

I'M FAR FAR FAR

FROM GAY

1/24/2013 12:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0124_katie_couric_manti_interview_article_superhero_3
Manti Te'o
just revealed ... he's NOT GAY ... despite rumors he used a fake girlfriend to hide his homosexuality.

Katie Couric asked Manti flat-out whether he's gay because it's the most obvious explanation for the bizarre "Lennay Kekua" hoax -- but Manti replied, "No. Far from it. FAR FROM IT."

Manti also revealed Ronaiah Tuiasosopo's full confession, which Ronaiah sent via Twitter, saying, "I completely accept the consequences to the pain I've caused and it's important that you know the entire truth before anyone else."

Katie played Lennay's voicemails -- and Manti replied, "Sounds like a woman. Incredible talent to do."

pic0124_ronaiahs_confession_small_video_lennay_vm

Katie asked why Manti didn't come clean sooner -- Manti said, "I was scared and I didn't know what to do." Manti's parents also had a chance to speak -- and things got emotional.

pic0124_ronaiahs_confession_small_video_lennay_vm_4

Manti also addressed Ronaiah, saying, "You hurt me." And the big question -- how Manti thinks the hoax will affect his draft status ... Manti said, "That I don't know ... Whatever happens happens ... I hope and pray that good happens."

pic0124_ronaiahs_confession_small_video_lennay_vm_4

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bobzillah

He's flaming

Raphaloujo

Who cares??!!!

OMG!!! I am so sick of the Manti story. Americans love Gossip, Drama, and hateful agendas. Why is the media digging so deep into his business?? Now the media is trying to oust his sexuality and call him an undercover Homosexual. No one was hurt (Personally) by this situation but Manti. The media is pushing this story to extreme.
It seems as if the only people ever invested in Homosexual drama, are always the ones who are trying to cover up their own sexual deviant behaviors. Its the same exact thing when folks talk about how much they do not like pancakes, but will order them at IHOP, and put extra butter and syrup on them. then eat the entire plate. LMBO

lotus13

Yea! I'm a straight female (w/a hot boyfriend) who actively supports Gay Rights. A few years ago, i had an indie bookstore in a tight-knit town in suburban LA. So, hi-profile in a "small town". i made a close friend w/an openly gay girl: big deal. Rumors flew around town, and we all just laughed, never denied nor confirmed, and just played along to the ridiculous, fearmongering aging culture around us. We didn't care what (eeew, stupid) things they thought! We were willing to play it up...when all we were doing was sharing organic gardening.
Because we said OK, Yea! all the BS went away really fast!

Love you guys!
Thanks for all the real dialogue!

hunter

He probably prefers linguica over clams.

DaveT

I'm far far far away from understanding why there's so much public interest in this story

NOT ELMO

Manti Te'o
I'M FAR FAR FAR
FROM GAY.....................Me agrees with You, You are Bisexual.

theTRUTHshallSETyouFREE

roniahs family the TUIASOSOPOS are known for being KURUPTED....roniahs DAD is a famous CROOK PASTOR...the te'os and the tuiasosopos are in on it for the money!!!.....how do i know??? im samoan and from carson,ca where there are lots of tuiasosopos here.....and they are honestly laughing at everyone beilieving manti and his lies....its ok what goes around comes around...

emp_freesonic

Manti: "She was angry, cuz one time she called and she said a girl picked up the phone... and I told her 'that's impossible'".

That statement plus the sweater says it all, no?

Warren

Let the guy play ball. If he's gay, his boyfriend and him will be together when the time is right.

dathan

Manti sharted his khaki pants, during the denial to Katie's questions about his Gay orientation

Bossy Potato

Weirdo.

Lynn

Maybe I'm alone in the wilderness but am I the only one who is sick of this whole story? Why is this such a big deal or is it just in the mind of the media? Move on already!

sgm

A gay person would NOT wear that sweater! Give gay people more credit than that.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I know that no one wants this gentleman to be gay, because that would be deviant or weird or something. But I have to tell you something, which is obvious: he's gayer than gay, and he should just admit to being gay because he's gay.

saycuz

Say ***** you a bitch ass liar and now you crybaby mother ****er you want everyone to accept yo fatass back you look like a *** and been getting ass ****ed and sucking ***** any look at yourself no NFL team want your soft ass good luck liar