Lil' Kim

FACE Facts

No Me ... No Nicki Minaj

2/5/2013 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

020413_kim_launch
Lil' Kim paved the way for female rappers like Nicki Minaj, and she's not afraid to say it -- but it's hard to tell if that's really Kim doing the talking, because ... well, y'know.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Uncle Rufus

Forget her face. What's with the GIANT NEEGROS? I mean, everytime we see one of these "celebrities", they have their GIANT NEEGRO body guards in tow. Is there like a website for this service, like, HireyourselfaBIGASSNEEGROforthenight.com? Or, HaveGIANTNEEGROSwilltravel.com??

Sarah

She looks like shes had even more plastic surgery she looks really bad. Shes looks like the cat woman Jocelyn Wildenstein she has totally ruined her face. Also she is bleaching her skin way too much she looks almost white now. I don't know why she has done this to herself plastic surgery is meant to make you look better there was nothing wrong with the way she looked before.

DaveT

Is that really Lil Kim or is TMZ messin' with us? I don't recognize her at all

Menace to society

All that work she still needs a sharp knife to cut all the fat off her

jokerchick

oh damn bytch, wtf did you do?

msmoeliss

Ok first of all she looks disgusting. Second sit down and shut up, move on with your life. No one cares about your weird looking a$$ anymore.

KhalifaMinaj

Nicki had other inspirations coming up than Lil Kim..... Nicki would still be the best female rapper in the game.....Kim's inspiration is Micheal Jackson.....with that falling nose....Lookin like a Asian and ****.....

Leighton

Does she have body dysmorphic disorder?

torrey

without little kim there would be no plastic surgeons

BR3478

I love Lil Kim but I hate what she's done with her image lately! She used to be so beautiful!

userkim

Lil Kim look like a damn fool.

cas

What did she do to herself? She was nice looking before! I can't figure out if she changed her nose, cheeks, chin or all of them. She had WAY too much work done. I don't know why anyone would do so much... and presumably all at once. If you're going to do something, make it one thing.

zoey101

and she had the nerves to talk about nicki. TEAM MINAJ ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summer shepherd

Omg, She cross between Asain & Tiger... Wtf.. there isnt any surgery that could fix that mess!!!!

MS_JEEZY_8732