We Can Leave Your Friends Behind!

2/10/2013 12:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0208_men_without_hats_memba_revealThe 51-year-old resurfaced at a concert in Vienna, looking amazing.

In 1987, the band had a smaller hit with "Pop Goes the World."

Up until recently, Ivan was a stay at-home dad.

kerrybabyxx

Pop goes the world is the tune, in a series of tide pod commercials,on TV.

SYLVI212

Come on, TMZ! That CAN'T BE the same guy!

Adrian

I think your journalism team needs to dig a little deeper, TMZ. "Surfaced" in 2012? Not really. They've been touring Canada and the U.S. regularly for the past two years or so having done a major U.S. tour last year and opened a few dates for The Human League in 2010.

Hardly "news." :(

Tesla_Consulting

Canada. The cold keeps us preserved and fresh.

dstark9@sbcglobal.net

I once went online in the late 1990's and blogged about trying to get a certain Men Without Hats album "The Adventures of Women & Men Without Hate in the 21st Century" and someone sent me a link and at the end of the reply he responded sincerly Ivan Doroschuk. I can't prove it was the real Ivan, but I have always been a big fan of his work.

E

Still hot!

FM King

He looks positively anemic now. Like he just got rescued from the gulag or something. We need to help him carb up a little! ;-))

Kai Ferano

This is looking good and aging well? Where did his hair go? And he seems a bit too thin. He looks like a Soviet scientist who's spent too much time in a poorly ventilated research lab. He gave the world a great "power theme," though!

GeorgeB

His new group is Men Without Hair.

Blurgle

I'm amazed, TMZ used an adjective that almost makes sense. Although I wouldn't say he looks amazing per-se.

Gary

Most of the ages on these stars are way off? Need to look up there ages before posting.

Pam Rossi

Looking amazing? What definition of looking amazing did you use? I'm 51 as well and I know I don't look that old!

wyattspoppa

They write "looks amazing" about every celeb, regardless of how they look, I imagine to stay in the good graces of their fans. As for him being "bald or too thin". be serious! He's not bald and about 70% of the nation is overweight, most would love to have his lean physique as a problem.