« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

TMZ Sports

We Want YOU

... Unless You Suck

7/18/2013 12:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

tmzsports-topper
It's happening ... TMZ Sports is finally taking off the training wheels -- and we need some quality sports-aholics to help get this thing running full speed, ASAP.

You know our work -- we're delivering HUGE stories in the Aaron Hernandez murder case, we were ALL OVER the Chad Johnson ass-slap debacle and when Puig broke out the Phantom in Hollywood -- we were there.

We're NOT looking for lazy, camera hoggin' fame-whores (we've already got enough of those) -- we need some hard-working, motivated people with FIRE in their bellies to help us get the content our users want to see. Plus, you'll also be on camera.

Do you have what it takes to break sports news? To work on a REAL deadline? To put up with Harvey Levin on a daily basis?

If this sounds like something you want -- make a quick video and tell us why you should be the next employee at TMZ Sports.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

LAPartyMcSage

Sadly, the millennial modern sports scene is a violent crime obituary beat much like the celebrity psychos you feature on your site every day. I'll pass.

Wraith

I think this is a dream job, I am not one for wanting to be in front of the camera but I am an avid sports fan and I love writing, working for Harvey would be a plus! I would definitely do the job, very well mind you, all you have to do is say yes! I would be there!

samael

Dude ...Really?...why have you not chosen Mauro Renallo yet..honest..won't suck up at the speed of light and best of all he is Canadian!!!

He has access to the universe of jock's plus he is hilarious!

LOLOL

This would be a fun gig, but would my past comments on this site come back to haunt me and jeopardize my employment...lololol

Moe Greene

Good luck with this. Just please don't make every other story out to be something racial. That gets old.

GetOverYourself

Does that mean you're firing Harvey?

CHANLEN

Melanie Collins at Yahoo Sports!

dman

Larvae Levin: "No Bender you misunderstand. We'll pay you."

Bender: "You just got yourself a new what-sa-what-so!"

JDoors

"Do you have what it takes to break sports news?"

"To work on a REAL deadline?"

"To put up with Harvey Levin on a daily basis?"

DAMMIT!

JK

kitnplayn

You would have to be absent of a conscience to work at a chithole rag like tmz.

manbearpig

i would do it tmz but- i don't like deadlines. i like taking random days off (aka most days) and don't care about most sports and am very snarky.
i would likely insult harvey on a regular basis and alienate most- if not all of my coworkers.
i might even beat up other members of tmz (including harvey)
i am very demanding and regularly give little (if anything) in return.
so- tmz do you think we could make it work?

Lisa

Well Terrell Owens and Chad Johnson are looking 4 work.

daved0622

Just do what you do TMZ, report non stories about non athlete children of athletes doing stupid stuff, just find the Jackson kids, Bobbie Brown's.... of the sports world and there you go.

Chad

Sounds like a great gig! Too bad I am in Colorado.

Crackhead

I am a sports reporting legend in my own mind. I will consider this assignment, but only if it involves working with Shevonne.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments