DMX

TMZ Photo

CAPTION-O-RAMA! [Update]

9/4/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0830_dmx_wm
Here is a picture of DMX reading a bible while on house arrest stemming from one of his bazillion run-ins with the law.

He's focused. He's calm. He's not wearing handcuffs ... and he's the perfect subject for our TMZ Photo CAPTION-O-RAMA!

Submit your funny captions for this pic in the comments section from now until 6:30 AM Wednesday morning. Funniest submission, as chosen by the TMZ editorial staff, wins a TMZ t-shirt and a TMZ mug!

update_bar

9/4/13 -- WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congrats to Andrew Arch for the winning caption, "And the Lord said: X gone giveth to you."

Enjoy the shirt and the mug!

0903_dmx_caption_rips

mrharrybawls2012

"Next, if we take some pictures of me turning the pages, then it will really make people think I can read..."

Alexjhandro

After all those years... It turns out DMX was reading the Law Book upside down!

Enough

I don't see Kanye ANYWHERE in here!

Alexjhandro

After all those years... It turns out DMX was reading law books upside down.. Oops! The arrests aren't his fault after all. Darn books!

mrharrybawls2012

"Oh look honey....it says here on page 136 that the entire staff of TMZ is going to Hell."

Truth is

*Oops, bible's upside down*

Enough

Over half way through and there's STILL no Kanye in here!

lws422

This bible better not be the decision factor! Ima smack myself right straight back to hard knocks...please jayz speak like my preacher.

Jenbear123

Dmx reminded me of a real life Tyrone biggums (Chappell show)

Seattlegirl222

"Wait! You're not supposed to pee on people??? Crap!"

mrharrybawls2012

DMX decided to buy the TMZ version of The Bible which had a story on Lindsay Lohan on every second page and numerous ads on how to make quick money on the internet.

keepnit4real

lets see john 20:31 zzzzzzz

Greg

Who the hell let tmz in my house when trying to sleep

Enough

RRRINGG! (Kanye)-Yo! (DMX)-You ain't in here, you liar. (Kanye)-Where? (DMX)-The Bible, you wannabe! (Kanye)-Sure I am. Go back to the first page. You there yet? (DMX)-Yeah! So! It says "Genesis" and that ain't you, either! (Kanye)-No, no, no, turn back until you get to the first page after the cover. Now, what's it say? (DMX)-"Property of L.A. County Jail...Donated by Kanye West." (TMZ)-We broke the story! We broke the story!

Greg