DMX

TMZ Photo

CAPTION-O-RAMA! [Update]

9/4/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0830_dmx_wm
Here is a picture of DMX reading a bible while on house arrest stemming from one of his bazillion run-ins with the law.

He's focused. He's calm. He's not wearing handcuffs ... and he's the perfect subject for our TMZ Photo CAPTION-O-RAMA!

Submit your funny captions for this pic in the comments section from now until 6:30 AM Wednesday morning. Funniest submission, as chosen by the TMZ editorial staff, wins a TMZ t-shirt and a TMZ mug!

update_bar

9/4/13 -- WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congrats to Andrew Arch for the winning caption, "And the Lord said: X gone giveth to you."

Enjoy the shirt and the mug!

0903_dmx_caption_rips

O.G. Native

What would jusus do cause I'm gonna do the opposite!!!

Southflgirl

"Quick, take the picture for the media. It's burning my hands"

jjtk

damn no file in here

Aaron

thou shalt not WHAT!!!

Azi

" Until I find this Gideon dude, I'll try to decipher his code book. "

Edwood

DMX, TMZ, KFC, DUI, PCP, I gotta start memorizing four letters at a time.

terrence

DMX, is doing the best thing he could be doing, not only reading The Bible. He's keeping his relationship with the one we all need to keep a relationship with, regardless of our shortcomings. Think about this, if the book DMX is reading is true as i believe it is. Alot of people go wish they were reading The Bible themselves. Think about it, eternity is forever, wont be laughing at Bible readers then

Tmzfinest

Y

Adam Hurt

After bible study, can I ride the pink scooter? i promise to stay in the driveway.

nursegoodbody

Caption should read: Done lost my mind, up in here, up in here.........

Tmzfinest

Same Bible, Different verse! And imma still rock the Same cuffs for a different bust. So what must i do to show you that its real and i aint never give a what how Jesus feel?

Edwood

This Paula Dean cookbook has lots of typos, guess how she spells vinegar?

Squatting Thunder

Halfway through this here book and still no bitches and ho-s.

Larrrrrrrrrrr

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Larrrrrrrrrrr