« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mark Cuban

Sued By Johnny Manziel Hoaxster

More Insane Allegations

6/13/2014 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_mark_cuban_tmz
The legal system-abusing prankster who filed an insane lawsuit against Johnny Manziel has apparently struck again -- and this time, his target is Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.

TMZ Sports has learned ... Cuban was sued in District Court in Northern Texas by someone claiming to be Lisa Lazzari ... the sister of former "Shark Tank" entrepreneur Lani Lazzari (owner of Simple Sugars body care company).

In the suit, the plaintiff demands $15 MILLION and makes bogus and comically outrageous claims against Cuban ... including:

-- Cuban visited the Simple Sugars store and "told me I look hot and I told him I'm a lesbian. Cuban told me to perform oral sex on him in the bathroom and if I don't Cuban will quit his investment in Simple Sugars."

-- "Cuban told me if I give him an [HJ], he will give me season tickets in a suite at the Dallas Mavericks. I told Cuban NO, that I'm a lesbian."

In the suit, the hoaxster also goes after Mark's "Shark Tank" buddies ... saying Lori Greiner owns a company that makes crappy salad bowls and Daymond John's FUBU clothes are made in sweat shops.

The lawsuit seems to be the handiwork of notorious lawsuit prankster Jonathan Lee Riches -- an inmate who's suspected of filing similar bogus suits against famous people like Johnny Manziel.

FYI -- the suit against Manziel, in which the NFLer was accused of jingling his penis at Disneyland to the tune of "It's a Small World" -- was recently tossed out by a judge.

We spoke to Cuban who tells us, "In our system we have to take the good and the bad. Anyone can file a lawsuit. As a result, we have to deal with people like this and the lawyers at the SEC. Both take advantage of the many grey areas in the law." For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

englishpetal

Some people have got a bit too much time on their hands!

FREEDOM

A COMPLETE FAKE. IT SHOWS WOMEN ARE NOT THE GOLD DIGGERS AND IDOTS.

FREEDOM

THIS IS SO OUTRAGEOUS! A HOAX FROM A JAILBIRD.

zombie

Shouldn't the inmate be disciplined for making up stories about people and filing bogus suits under fake names?

HumanNature

"JACKASS" IN PRISON!!!!!

Tarington

Cuban wearing an "Iron Man" t-sheet is funny. Plus, the look on Cuban's face is always funny too.

JR

Why the long face?

PRICEISRIGHT

Mark Cuban has more money then money itself. It wouldnt hurt the guy if he lost this lawsuit and had to pay off this hoaxster.

At the end of the day, remember kids....you cant take anything with you when your dead!

LINDITA

I cannot believe her story. Could be all about to grab some money from successful people. La,la,la,la.....

lourdgoogoo

More wasted taxpayer dollars. Congratulations hoaxer.

Wow ...

Our system is like no other, so it is offensive when you have some troll filing "hoax" lawsuits.If only they could take his right to file away.

FREEDOM

JOHN DON'T FORGET TO WRITE YOUR PEN PAL IN PRISON.

FREEDOM

HOW DID THIS GET IN THE MAIL TO BEGIN WITH. IT IS ALL SCREENED.

FREEDOM

WHAT THE H..E..L..L.. KIND OF PRISON IS THIS. MAKING AN INMATE A TMZ STAR.

FREEDOM

THE RICH GET MORE S.H.I.T. THEN PEOPLE COULD EVER IMAGINE.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments