Stolen Photos of Pitt/Jolie Baby Shower

6/25/2006 6:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt, Angelina JolieLawyers for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have sent an email to various media outlets, including TMZ, informing them that "a digital memory card containing a number of personal copyright protected photographs" of Brad, Angelina and their children have been stolen and offered for sale.

The photos, taken in Namibia, "include images from a private baby shower."

The email, written by a lawyer for the powerhouse law firm of Lavely & Singer, threatens that anyone who publishes the photos "will be liable for substantial compensatory damages, punitive damages, and injunctive relief."

Click here to read the lawyer's demand letter.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

David

If you want to make your living being in the public eye, THEN GET OVER IT".

jack..yeah right

Yeah right..
I for one believe it was them in the first place that sold or gave these pics to public.
They've already pimped out their kids, so it was about time they pimped out some of their own private lives.

someone

Brad and Angelina probably did it themselves just to keep in the news, what with other babies being born and Nic and Keith getting married, they needed something to bring the focus back on them....who really cares, its the only pic I have ever seen of those 2 smiling..

Huh?

FIRST!!

Bob

The lawyer mentions copyright protected. I doubt they filed a legal copyright.
Who cares about the money grabbing assholes who sell their own kids.

Cindy

These people should be left ALONE. It's beyond ridiculous to suggest that they leaked these pictures. The police are involved. These photographs were STOLEN and I hope they find the A**holes that did it and throw the book at them.

nat

this is crazy. I don't believe it, the paparazzi are pissed because they didn't get paid off of Shiloh's first baby pics, so their stalking them down. It's disgusting to steal from their own personal property. How horrible! There must be a line here somewhere!

someone

Oh Please, they are so old news, no one wants to see a child stalked, but come on now, theres 2 sides to every story...and if they are so worried about thier kids, they should have them where the Paps can't find them...they have enough money..more, now that they sold shiloh to the highest bidder..No one knows if all that money went to charity or if Angelina really gives 1/3 of her income to charity, they are proven liars, so I don't believe anything that comes out of thier mouths...

lac

OK now I understand I can steal from you because you are not perfect in my eyes and I don't like you and you have more than me and.... Well you get the point. Remember this the next time someone steals from you. You deserved it!!!!!!!

Celebs have been selling pics well before Brad and Angie so stop using the "selling of kids" as an excuse for not like them..

UjustDON'TgetIT

Seems like there's a lot of 'stolen' photographs, etc, out there today belonging to stars highly able to provide reliable security to their things. IMHO, this is a tactic used to keep the rumor mills and the speculation and hype going.

Sean

People, love them or hate them, still can't get enough of them. Brad and Angelina are very conscious of what they can do for others. They know that pictures would get out of baby Shiloh, why not get money for them and help others. They also give from their own bank accounts to many less fortunate. Back off and let them live. I for one respect them so much more than those rediculously overpaid actors/celebrities who do nothing but party and spend crazy amounts of money on nights in Vegas, etc. GOD BLESS YOU and YOUR FAMILY, BRAD and ANGELINA.

Lance K.

Some of you all really have a weird sense of Justice. So its okay to steal from them if you don't like it. WHat if I don't like you. Would that make it okay for someone to steal from you?

dddddddd

oh please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so many poeple are so sick of them and their damn kids, we have kids to and ares are just as cute, i think we are sick of hearing how wonderful angelina is and we are all still laughing at the way brad pitt never smiles and follows her around like a sick puppy, boring, and that they are, these 2 jerks make everything so sercrative about them and their kids so they can put a price tag on it and then get on tv to brag about it. i call them the bragaleinias

Marie

Come on guys give them break, They are human just as we are all are. Although some of you act as if you need to get a life especialy if you have any kids. They have done alot of good for a lot of people. The old saying is if you have nothing nice to say then keep your damn mouth shut. Also get a life and one that is not mean spirits. I wish I could e mail them personally to let them know that not everybody is not arrogant.

Tanisha

I would like to see how all of the people who are telling them to "get over it" would react if you had someone constantly in your face snapping pictures, climbing in trees, going to your child's school for goodness sake and stalking them. So what, yes they make movies thats their job. Just like we have jobs. That doesn't give anyone the right to go to the extremes that these reporters have. If someone stole pictures from my home I would react the same way. And most likely so will mojority of the poeple who will feel violated.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments