McConaughey Looking for a Handout

7/10/2006 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.com

Related Links
McConaughey's Lost Weekend

wendell dixon

Now I heard it all..Celebrities bumming for money_LOL.. way to go Matt..-LOL

Amanda

Matt should have told him to sell the pics...that would be his payback!

WHAT MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW...

Amber

Way to go Matt, make the paparazzi pay for it, after all, they were gonna make some huge money for the shot anyway. Too funny! Think of it this way: FREE LUNCH!

Leigh

M McC bumming for handouts? Are you sure it wasn't 80's Tv star Jan Michael Vincent?

KATHY JOPLIN

if matt ask you for money would you tell him no? i didnt think so

Margaret Pidala

Well did Mr. McConaughey have the graciousness to the return the single dollar to the first photographer????

Jeff

Hell, the paparazzi should be paying for the lunches not loaning the money!! As much bugging the shit out of people that they do, I mean come on, let people get in the shower or bath in private for Christ's sake!! I love the normal pictures taken outdoors or at premieres, clubs, etc. It's the running people down for the chicken-shit shot that wouldn't get a gnat fart anywhere or with anyone else.

LegalEagle

wtg matt!! maybe he should ask 'em for money everytime he's out and about..make 'em pay for those pictures! btw dinky, that's the most ridiculous site i've ever been to. his arms look quite normal to me. go judge yourself before you judge others.

Kristi

Dnky? Obsess much? Dude, you are bordeline FREAK. Do you like stay up at night thinking about this? I gotta tell you, I live in AUSTIN not terribly far from Matt and I see him frequently, BUDDY AIN'T NOTHIN' WRONG with those arms. Amazing, he tipped his baseball cap at me at a stop light a few months ago, and well, imagine this, HE REACHED IT! Dude, green is a sorry color. You actually have a website devoted to this? Get some sleep buddy.....

Thelma

M Mc can put his shoes under my bed anyold day and I will gladly buy him Lunch

McMurtrey

I have been Married to a cyclist for 14 yrs.
have you seen the cycling wear?
SPANDEX
and it doesnt come with a wallet pocket
I am not surprised, most carry cash in the socks

Gordon

YYyyaaawwwwnnnnnn!!!!!!!

doug

30 bucks for a sandwich?? I can eat for two weeks on that!

Joanna

Who cares what he does as long as he isn't hurting anyone? He is a Texas charmer, just like my husband, a free spirit. He is so true to himself and I admire him for it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments