"Other Woman" in Brinkley Split Speaks

7/18/2006 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The teenage girl who came between Christie Brinkley and her estranged husband, Peter Cook, is talking about about their steamy relationship and how it became sexual.

Diana Bianchi, now 19, told WNYW, the FOX affiliate in New York, that she met the 47-year-old Cook in May 2005 when Bianchi, then 17, was working at a toy store in the Hamptons. Bianchi says Cook offered her a job at his architecture firm. Within a month, she says, things turned sexual.

"He'd make advances verbally towards me first," Bianchi told WNYW's Rosanna Scotto. "It just escalated into something I didn't expect ... I never expected that he would take it to a different level."

Bianchi knew that Cook was married, but says that Cook never made her any promises. "He didn't say he was going to leave her. He just basically left it at he wished things were different. He wished that he was younger or he had met me at a different time ... I never asked him to leave her for me."

At one point during the interview, Bianchi's attorney stepped in, saying that Cook "preyed on her vulnerability, her naïveté, her age, her immaturity."

Bianchi says Cook would leave money for her, even providing a down payment on her car.

Brinkley and Cook have been married for a decade. Bianchi could be a key witness in the couple's divorce case, with a reported $60 million on the line. Bianchi's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, says his client has "got a great sexual harassment claim" against Cook.

Photo gallery:
Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook

Related Links
H-Wood: The "Other Woman" is Creepy

Robin Clarke

Is this Christie's fourth or fifth marriage? For a lovely woman, she obviously doesn't know how to pick them.

Eric

Of course she, and maybe more importantly her lawyer, is in it for the money. They're both to blame and both are sleazes. The girl's gotten enough already, Christie needs to get her share now.

CHRISTIE

She acts so smug! I think that little twit knew exactly what she was doing. It is a pity. A grown man that needed his ego stroked. Christie will go on and be fine.......but, how sad for the children. Christie should sue her for the money that her husband spent on her!

Debbie

Perhaps Cook wanted some latina spice and as a result, he got BURNED!!!!!! Cook and all other cheaters should know better-- more importantly, they should understand that the truth will always surface! How can Cook think that he can get away with it without anyone (especially Christie) from finding out?????

Mark

Come on! She (Christie) is beautiful and seemingly sweet with the perfect blonde children, the perfect wife and mother but she has been married FOUR TIMES! She is either very stupid or she IS THE PROBLEM! So the guy thought with his little head and not his big head. Bianchi is is extremely sexy, I imagined myself licking her when I saw the video but let's face it, it takes two, (well in this case three or maybe four? to tango)

Cherry

The girl is a slut after MONEY . Peter Cook is a creep who wanted someone young enough to be his daughter . Can we say child molester here IF she under 18 when they first had sex?
Even when I was 17 ,30 yrs ago I know when an older guy was hitting on me and that is was WRONG . She obviously was a little slut who flirted back .Why else would he think he has a chance .

Marilynn

Sexual harrassment suit.....hahahahahaha, that is so funny. The sleazebag didn't get enough money from him. She is proving to the world that she has no class.

prickbuster

I feel bad for Christy...been there, done that, and no amount of settlement makes up for the betrayal and loss of trust that often can never be rebuilt in any subsequent relationship.

KAREN

WELL FIRST OF ALL I DONT THINK MEN CAN BE FAITHFULL...............AND THE LITTLE "INNOCENT" GIRL IS GETTING EXACTALY WHAT SHE WANTED
ATTENTION..SHE KNEW THAT WHEN A MAN WALKS INTO A TOY STORE AND THEN OFFERS HER A JOB.???? COME ON

ANYWAY CHRISTY WILL OVERCOME THIS SMALL EMBARRASSING HUMP THAT USED TO BE HER HUSBAND

AND HE WILL BE LEFT THE IDIOT WHO HURT HIS FAMILY FOR HIS EGO

SHE WILL LIKE A LADY HANDLE THIS FOR HER CHILDREN AS APPARENTLY SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES FOR THEM AND THEIR FUTURE

tom

IS THIS GUY NUTS[HAS TO BE] TO RUN A ROUND ON A GOOD WOMAN ,FORE WHAT? I GOT HER PICTURE ON WY WALL IN MY BEDROOM [DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GOT TILL ITS GONE]

Carol

I feel so bad for Christy , she is so beautiful , sounds to me he likes little girls , not a women , I blame him 100% and i hope she will not take him back , sounds like he has done this way to many times , and once a cheat , always a cheat . looks like once the pain is over , Christie will come out the winner , i sure hope so . I have always thought Christie was one of the most beautiful women inside and out , My thoughts and prayers are with you Christie

Get fuzzy's gal

Cook will wake up in 20 years later just like my ex ... he apolgized to me too many times for leaving me for that tramp!!!

bernie

Too bad, as many middle aged men think; I have to know I still have it. The young girl was a challenge and both were willing to have fun. The ultimate thrill was knowing that the most beatiful model of decades couldn't keep and satisify her man.She thought (Christy) that she was a bag of chips at any age and remained a big flirt. Remember she was married Four times- with one lasting only a year. Both with ultra egoes, did not put their kids future first. Sign of the times. No more, work for.........Until death do we part.........!

Andrea

Cook is quite the dumb man, however this little nineteen year old could have exhibited some elegance and grace by not going public with the intimate details of this affair. To what end?? ....To gain attention and notoriety she doesn't deserve. Her young age does not excuse her. She lacks just as much integrity as Cook. This all seems so calculated. I can only hope this incident does not help boost her career in any real way.

John Brett

Cook started the relationship when the bimbo was just 17 years old. A Senior in High School! What was he think? He wasn't thinking with his brain, just his ego.
Ms. Brinkly now has four failed marriages, she may need to take a long hard look at her own choices. Why so many failed marriages? Is she just a poor judge of character? Time will tell. Hopefully her children will wade through the mess unharmed.