"Other Woman" in Brinkley Split Speaks

7/18/2006 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The teenage girl who came between Christie Brinkley and her estranged husband, Peter Cook, is talking about about their steamy relationship and how it became sexual.

Diana Bianchi, now 19, told WNYW, the FOX affiliate in New York, that she met the 47-year-old Cook in May 2005 when Bianchi, then 17, was working at a toy store in the Hamptons. Bianchi says Cook offered her a job at his architecture firm. Within a month, she says, things turned sexual.

"He'd make advances verbally towards me first," Bianchi told WNYW's Rosanna Scotto. "It just escalated into something I didn't expect ... I never expected that he would take it to a different level."

Bianchi knew that Cook was married, but says that Cook never made her any promises. "He didn't say he was going to leave her. He just basically left it at he wished things were different. He wished that he was younger or he had met me at a different time ... I never asked him to leave her for me."

At one point during the interview, Bianchi's attorney stepped in, saying that Cook "preyed on her vulnerability, her naïveté, her age, her immaturity."

Bianchi says Cook would leave money for her, even providing a down payment on her car.

Brinkley and Cook have been married for a decade. Bianchi could be a key witness in the couple's divorce case, with a reported $60 million on the line. Bianchi's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, says his client has "got a great sexual harassment claim" against Cook.

Photo gallery:
Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook

Related Links
H-Wood: The "Other Woman" is Creepy

Paris is a Borzoi

When you're married to someone that looks like Christie Brinkley, why would you cheat with someone that looks like Fez from "That 70's Show"?

CELESTE

YES SHE DID KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING PLUS WHY DIDNT HER FATHER TAKE THE CAR AND THE MONEY BACK TO COOK WHEN HE GAVE IT TO HER HER FATHER KNEW WHO HE WAS HE ISNT STUPIDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THATS WHY SHE IS GOING TO LOSE BECAUSE NO ONE IS THAT NAIVEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Rubydo

Hello All -
Just to set the record straight.....Billy cheated on Christie constantly through-out their marriage - he admitted it several times during interviews. Part of the boys will be boys - rock star saga. Did he love Christie - I would say probably a big fat yes, as I think she was the love of his life and maybe they should have tried to work it out, but didn't and then at the end of their dissolving marriage - she hooked up with the phony "Taubman. She has always had her own money because she invested well and never used men for money. She marries again and again because I think she still believes in the fairy tale....she just isn't very good at picking the right people.

gina

Very Sad! I do think that this girl is a prostitute she took money from him and has the nerve to claim sexual harrasment. What judge in his right mind will hear this case. She is of legaL AGE and should know better. She knew he was married and still that was not an issue for her . This girl needs a reality check and is a homewrecker to boot. Granted Peter is a major player but she could have told he wife instead of giving in .

Elison

All I can say is that Peter Cook is being unfairly criticized. Look, he has the money (the thing most attractive to women) and she is an absolute hottie. I don't know one man on this planet that wouldn't go for someone like her.Men cannot help themselves. Society today is messing with a man's biological need to be with such a fertile thing.If the girl was fat and ugly then the only thing that would make this a story is that everyone would wonder why he didn't bag someone better looking.The only men criticizing are either jealous or gay. I only wish my name was Peter Cook! Women, he's NOT a pig.

Karen and Kelly

That chick is a gold-digger. When someone gives you money to have sex with them, that is called PROSTITUTION! What a loser! It's definitely not sexual harrassment when she is compliant and getting money in return. This chick is a hoe.

perrry

she knew what she was doing,when he gave her a job and her income went from 18,500.00 a year to 104,000.00 she knew what he wanted from her. she played him,he got caught knew she is going to file suit please gave me a break.

fdodgerfan

Hoe bag!!
Im already tired of seeing her face, and that guy is a looser. He should have just hired a young escort.

Jue Valdez

It is obvious that marriage was not as "perfect" as they wanted everyone to think it was. Christie was not taking care of her husband like she should of been or she would of known something was up. Cooke being the sleazebag that he is found himself a young hot babe that was gullible enough to take advantage of. You have to blame Christie and her sleazebag husband because that marriage was a trainwreck waiting to happen.

melissa

Dirty Diana.....a homewrecking bimbo.....Peter Cook.......a selfish pathetic man way past his prime.

Raven Smith

I struggle with this blame the boss and not the secretary. Plenty of happy endings with secretaries marrying the boss. Plenty of superiors in Business dating an employee and the employee knows its all about money and opportunity. With all the marriages that come from this, I realize unhappy endings happen too. Many dont get the marriage and feel uncomfortable working around someone that they agreed to a relationship with. Both Cook and Diana are to blame. And, equally. She has a brain and make a choice. Its wrong to blame just the guy because he didnt have sex by himself. I'm sure if we saw a video of them doing their thang, your polls on you website, and its totals still blaming Him and not Her, would look much different.

Billie

I'm having an affair with a married man (1yr) who's been married for 30 years. His wife pushed him right out of their bedroom 8 years ago and he's been sleeping on his Library floor every since then. Now he is corgially trying to get out of his marriage to her without her knowing he's got his dirty little secret "Me" that he sees 8 days a month as well as taking care of me financially. I despise his wife for throwing him out of her bedroom to sleep on the floor now she claims she wants to be bed fellows with him again only because he's asked for a divorce. Well, he just happens to be successful and she doesn't want to work. WHO CARES I say. Give her ALL THE FREAKIN MONEY. I love him whether he's flat broke or wealthy. Just like she promised to do but abandoned him and humiliated him in front of their counselor for trying to be the perfect husband while she threw her temper tantrums onto their children actually pulling their children out from their beds to punish them. I hope she gets all his money, because she definitely doesn't deserve him at all.

You know if you don't take care of yourself or sleep with your husband or at lease HELP him feel masculine and romantic your gonna loose him to another woman and G.forbid she's gonna end up looking more beautiful and being younger than you are period!

Kathy

I don't think she knew the ramifications of what she was into. I was 18 once and I'm sure I was way too naive to have conducted myself as a full grown adult if I had been in her shoes.

DD

WHATS WRONG WITH MEN? BRINKLEY IS BEAUTIFUL, RICH, FAMOUS AND SEEMINGLY PERFECT. REALLY MAKES ME WONDER???

Cori

The guys is a jerk but the girl is equally to blame. It's what you call a slut. Saying she was naive, my ass. At 17 I knew right from wrong. And why is she claiming sexual harassment? She did everything on her own free will anyway.